Sensory Overload

Bold = Authors Note/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis/Talking on Device
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person
That night, (Y/n) got home and fixed her wounds by cleaning her face, and holding an ice pack to her shoulder for an hour before finally falling asleep.

(Little did she know, Long had actually tucked her in. *evil laugh*)

It was the next morning, and (y/n) was in her pajamas, sprawled out on her bed, sleeping soundly.

"(Y/n), up. Now." (M/n) said as she set a bowl of cereal on the table.

(Y/n) groaned as she opened her eyes. She stretched with a yawn and got up. She saw that the teapot was on the floor and put it on her small desk, then sat down at the table.

"Thanks, mom." (Y/n) took a bite.

"You're welcome. I'm working late tonight, so leftovers for dinner." (M/n) said as she put her shoes on.

"Okay." (Y/n) yawned as she looked back at the teapot, then back to her cereal in thought.

(Who else yawned in real life?💀)

"What's that face for?" (M/n) asked.

"Wh- I don't have a face. What face?" (Y/n) smiled nervously.

"Go to school. Stop planning things." (M/n) said before she shut the door and left.

(Y/n) sat for a moment before she jumped up, changed into her crop-top sweatshirt (with tank top underneath) with matching sweatpants, closed the curtains, locked the door, and even turned one of her cat statues around. She grabbed the teapot, squatted, and set it on the floor in front of her.

"Um, hello? Long?" She asked.

A cloud of pink and purple smoke appeared before Long came flying up out of the teapot.

Your POV
"Excellent work, peasant girl! One wish down, two more to go! We could be done by lu-UNCH." I grabbed his mustache and pulled his face down to my level.

"What did you do to me? How do I know kung fu?!" I questioned.

He rested his face but rose his eyebrows.

"Uh, you're welcome. You wished you could fight. I made you a kung fu master." Long straightened his mustache.

"But I didn't wish for... Hey, that's not fair." I pointed at him.

"You said the "wish" word." He said as he acted like he was messing with his fingernails.

"Oh, so just 'cause I said "wish", now I'm stuck with this kung fu knowledge?" I asked.

He hummed as if to say "more or less".

"Anyways, onto that second wish. Let me recommend the all-time favorite: a giant pile of gold!" Long floated in the air as he made a giant pile of gold appear with a swoosh of his tail. He then got really close to my face.

"Now, repeat after me. "I wish for..." You're not talking. "A giant pile of..." It's weird, you're not saying anything." He tried to rush me, but I pushed his snout away.