Like Somthing's Missing

Bold = Authors Note/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis/Talking on Device
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(F/n) = Fake Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
"If we could have the birthday boy and his father come to the dance floor... There he is! And now his father, Mr. Wang, come to the floor!" The announcer said as a light shown on Din. "Calling Mr. Wang!"

"Come on dad, don't be shy!" Din sheepishly smiled as the announcer kept calling for Mr. Wang.

"Come on, we have to do something." I said as I grabbed Long's arm and dragged him over to the stage. I then went over to the booth and took the mic from the guy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have you attention over here! It's time for the entertainment portion of the evening!" I looked to Long and waved my hands for him to do something. He rolled his eyes and made smoke appear.

"From the streets of Shaolin, kung fu like you've never seen it before! Introducing the great master!" I said as I jumped out of the smoke and did some moves. The crowd gasped and then applauded.

"Trained in the art of Dragon Style!" I kicked up a servers tray and balanced it and it's continents on my foot. I jumped up, twisted around, and kicked the plate and the food at Long (careful not to hit him). He rolled his eyes. I looked back to the clapping audience and I saw Din walk out.

"Uh, that's it! Show's over, thank you!" I said. I ran off stage, and ran after Din. I went down a hall and ended up going upstairs. I walked down the hall, but stopped and backed up when I heard crying. I went into the room to see a huge fort made out of presents.

"Uh, hello? Din, is that you?" I asked as I set my present on the table.

"Go away! I'm busy!" He said as I saw him scoot farther back.

"I can see that. Look, I-I'm the kid who did that whole kung fu thing. I was just trying to-"

"I know what you were trying to do. Thanks."

I sat down near the fort, close to the window.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He turned to me, the tiny bit of makeup he was wearing washing down his cheeks. "I'm fine." He started sobbing. I grabbed a tissue out of my pocket and handed it to him. He grabbed it and blew his nose

"Just...Just one night, out of the whole year, I thought maybe he could make time. I don't know why I'm letting it get to me. I'm sorry. I'm not normally like this.

I smiled. "You've got...something on your face."

He looked into the reflection from the shunt wrapping and gasped. He turned away wiping his face off. "I'm sorry. I must look totally crazy. I just don't know what else to do. It's like, I can see my whole life laid out ahead of me, and I'm trying my best, trying to make everyone proud, but, no matter how hard I try, I just feel like..."

"Something's missing." We both said and he looked at me. "Exactly."

We stared at each other for a moment.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asked. I was about to say yes, but the presents came crashing down.

"Oh, my goodness. Are you okay?" I asked as he burst through the presents. "I'm fine!"