Long's History

Bold = Authors Note/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis/Talking on Device
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(F/n) = Fake Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
We got up and I saw the bald headed man behind Din. He jumped on the table of knives in front of them, sending them all towards us. Out of new instinct, I grabbed the table behind Din and put it up, shielding us. "Maybe we should go for a run instead!"

We bolted towards the kitchen, but the big guy came out holding a streak knife. "Bon appetite!"

We turned around to be met with the little guy holding a serving tray. "Surprise!"

I turned around and kicked the big guy but his knife went to the little guy instead. I smacked it out of his hand, grabbed the huge tray, and kicked the guy away. I put it at the top of the stairs and turned back to Din.

"Hop on."

He saw the bald guy coming and hopped on behind me, holding onto my shoulders. We started sliding down the stairs when Din leaned forward.

"Who were those men?" He asked.

"Uh, gangsters. Probably out to kidnap us for a ransom." We got out the front door and saw that a parade was going on. I grabbed Din's hand and dragged him around the corner into an alley. As Din was "preparing to fight", I grabbed the teapot from my pocket and went to the dumpster.

"Long, I need help." I whispered.

"No!"

"Come on, please?" I begged. He groaned and turned into a huge dragon puppet.

"(F/n)?" I heard Din say.

I looked up and dragged along out of the garbage. "Look what I found!" I nervously laughed. We put him on and went out of the alley and into the parade.

"I think we lost them." I said.

"Good. So, when exactly were you going to apologize, (F/n)?" Din asked.

I turned to him. "I.." I turned back around at the sound of drums. "Huh?"

The drummers moved out of the way to reveal the three men in the other dragon puppet.

Time skip after fight😅
After landing in the alley, Din and I busted out laughing.

"I'm fine as well, thank you for asking." Long said.

Din got up and turned the other way, thinking about what happened. Suddenly, my suit top disappeared and was replaced with a normal white shirt. I gasped and turned to Long.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Time's up, (Y/n)." He answered.

"What happened? Well, we jumped off a building. We almost died." Din started to say as my hair went out of the fancy hairdo.

"Your 24 hours are over." Long said.

"We beat up some gangsters." Din added.

My suit pants disappeared and were replaced with my casual sweatpants. "No!"

"Okay, that was mostly you. But seriously, you've gotta teach me some of that kung fu." He turned around and went to punch the air, but I turned around and caught his fist instead.