Woah, You Look Nice!

Bold = Authors Note/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis/Talking on Device
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Long grabbed my hand and shot through the roof of the taxi. He let go as I kept flying up in the sky. I couldn't even hear my screaming because the air was going past my ears so quickly. Long flew in front of me so I grabbed onto his tail with a death grip with my body. He swerved around a building and started flying in a circular motion as he flew higher in the sky. He suddenly flicked me off of his tail and I went flying in the sky, before falling back down. Before I could process that he let go, he grabbed me and set me on the end of his tail. Everything stopped moving so I peaked open my eyes and looked around.

"Careful what you don't wish for, (Y/n). Push me too far, and I will NOT hesitate to-"

"What? Fly everywhere?" I smiled as I jumped to stand on the top of his tail. Long jolted back in surprise.

"I mean, yeah, I thought I was gonna die, but that was so accelerating! Look at this!" I said as I turned around and showed him the city from how high up we were. I turned back to him. "You're amazing! Is there anything you can't do?" I smiled.

His eyes were wide and his mouth was parted slightly as he looked at me. He looked to the side before he relaxed and looked back to me with a smirk.

"Well, that's very-"

A plane suddenly flew buy, making me death hug Long's tail as he spun around from the force. I felt us slow to a stop, so I opened my eyes to see Long shaking his head.

"Anyways. Where are we going?" He asked as he had his hands on... the sides of his torso?

v(•-•)v

I looked around before I spotted Din's mansion surrounded by a huge garden.

"There!" I pointed to it and Long followed my finger.

"Got it." He put me on his back, then started to fly down to the mansion. I whooped in happiness before laughing. We got to the front gate and I slid down Long's tail and landed on the driveway.

"Perfect. Wishing time." I said.

"Ah, excellent choice. I see where this is going. Now, when choosing a palace, it is very important that-" Long stopped talking as he saw me walk into the bush. I held out my arm next to me.

"Uh, what are you-omph" he ran into my arm then backed up. "What was that for?"

Without looking at him, I replied. "Would you rather have slammed into the metal bars?"

He was silent for a moment before he came beside me.

"Okay, what's the wish?" He looked at me. I glanced at him before I pointed to Din.

"You see that guy standing at the front, greeting everyone? That's my wish, Long. I wish-"

Long suddenly appeared in front of me with 8 arms. "STOP. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop." He made his 6 extra arms to disappear as he made his hands into a broken heart shape. "I can't do love."

I got confused. "What? No, that's not-" I got cut off by Long wrapping the end of his tail around my head, covering my mouth in the process.

"Couple of rules I should have mentioned." He lifted me up and put me back a bit. "I can't do time travel." He tapped his imaginary watch. "I can't kill people." He sliced his thumb across his throat. "And it pains me to inform you, not really, I can't make people fall in love with you."