Saving Then Saying Goodbye

Bold = Authors Note/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis/Talking on Device
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(F/n) = Fake Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
"Please, (Y/n). Give me that teapot. I don't have time for anymore games." Mr. Song said as the bad guys from earlier stepped out from behind him.

"They work for you?" I asked as I took a step back, holding the teapot close.

"No one's gonna get hurt, but I need that-" Mr. Song was shoved to the side by the bald man. He kicked up a brick and kicked it at me. I dodged, but it hit a wire and flung back at me. The teapot was knocked out of my hands and Long went back in. The teapot flew over all of us and into a structure for a new building.

"Long!" I shouted as I ran past the men and flipped into the unfinished structure.

The bald man suddenly kicked me to the side and I leaned on a beam for support. I hurriedly kicked the teapot away from him and stood in front of it protectively as it rested on a beam behind me.

"Stay away from my friend." I seethed as I got in a fighting pose.

He finally took his hands out of his pockets and dashed over to me and started punching and kicking faster than I could block. He ended up kicking me off the structure and I screamed as I bounced off the safety net and landed on a small, weak structure. I fell through and it fell on top of me, only getting my waist and my legs. My vision was blurry, my head pounded, and my ears rung. I looked over to see a dark blue fall and hit the ground with a sickening thud. I rested my head on my arms and groaned.

A car pulled up and Din ran past the men to get to his dad. He crouched down and said a few things before he hugged his dad while crying. I sadly looked up to the sky but then spotted a wrecking ball.

I have an idea.

I groaned as I pushed myself out of the rubble. I stood up, shook my head, then climbed up on the wrecking ball. I somehow programmed the arm to twist towards the highway, and I got launched off onto the bad guy's van.

I landed on the back of the van, but quickly pulled away when the guy punched the glass. It all turned to gold because of the hood touch he had on his hand.

"One touch and you're done, kid." He smirked. He went to punch me but I jumped off. The doors opened and I grabbed onto the bumper of the van, my feet dragging on the highway.

The man punched the bumper, but I moved and grabbed the inside of the car. He went to punch me again, but I let go and grabbed the door. I used the momentum to swing myself in the van and kick the man backwards.

I saw Long's teapot and went to grab it, but the man put his gold hand in front of me making me back away. We fought around the inside of the van before the man disconnected the little seat in the back with the little man on it.

The man aimed for me, but I moved and he punched through the bottom of the van. I climbed over the man, grabbed the teapot and went to the roof of the car.

"Long, I summon you!" I said quickly.

He came out and smiled when he saw me. "(Y/n)!"

The teapot got punched from my hands and Long went back in as it fell back into the car. I was avoiding punches from the man when a whole bunch of puppies appeared, making a pile that went out of the roof of the van. The pot fell out of one of the puppies mouth and bounced off my head into the hands of the small man, still being dragged behind the van in his seat.