Simp || Marius Von Hagen ☁️💫

After the first day Y/n met Marius Von Hagen, she knew her life changed for the better. Hell, she fell for him more and more.

Many people mistake her for simply being his partner since he's a "playboy", truth be told that was simply a facade to hide his true caring self from the world.

"ahh!~ open wide Y/n!" Marius brought up the fork to her mouth, poking it against her lips.

She took a bite of the soft, spongy cake as she squealed in delight, "this is so good! How'd you know this cake would be this good?"

Marius simply chuckled, "amazing aren't I? I knew that you'd like this from my great analytical skills!"

Y/n simply scoffed at his comment and sweatdropped. Though it seemed that she was unimpressed by the boy's words, she found his behaviour rather goofy and charming.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she continued, "right, right, Marius Von Hagen who is the most observant yet deems to be the opposite, how could I have forsaken your thought process?"

She pretended to faint dramatically as she placed the back of her hand on her forehead, acting as if she was a damsel in distress.

"Yes Y/n! How could you doubt me? I'm your one and only who knows you best!" Jeez, he was getting too good at his role of playing along.

Y/n giggled at his acting, he was honestly really good at this and she really had fun from this silly interaction.

"You are right! You know me best because you simp for me! Now get me another cake peasant!" Oh how the tables have tabled, Y/n continued to play along with this dumb idea.

Honestly the two of them had no idea where this was going but it was honestly fun so who cares.

"Yes Queen, another slice of cake for you!"

Truly, he is a simp for her, but she's the same back.