Those Three Words ( pt 3 ) || Artem Wing ☁️💫🌌

As you two made your way out of the law firm, you were sweating and panting heavily internally.

It didn't help the fact that flowers were filling up your lungs rent free.

As the twilight sky enveloped you two in it's starry presence, despite the fact that there were many lit up buildings, you couldn't help but to sigh.

Everything seemed beautiful as if it were your last night.

You smiled with a sorrowful gaze, watching Artem as he walked by your side. Everything felt so bittersweet.

"I love you," was the last thing you mumbled out as you broke down crying. You anticipated to hear his answer but everything that happened so far today felt so overwhelming.

You coughed and coughed as flowers scratched your throat, causing you to bleed out of your mouth.

Artem quickly held you to support you as he whispered, "you'll be fine.. you'll be okay."

The sting in your throat caused you to tear up more from the sharp pain and you wanted just stop coughing.

Artem knew at that moment, what you were facing.

He kissed you passionately, as he wiped away your tears.

"Does that answer your question?"

At that moment, it was as if a weight was lifted from your shoulders. You felt a sense of relief and happiness.

You blushed, remembering the fact that you were throwing up flowers not too long ago.

"I-I... yeah I think you know what happened," you said rather sheepishly.

He only laughed and pat your back, "I'm glad you feel the same way."

As you two kissed once more under the starry night, you never felt such esctasy in your life.

His lips were soft and warm, like a welcoming hug that had been wanting to wrap around you for the longest time and your fingers interwinded perfectly in his.

"I love you Y/n, and I'll never stop telling you that."