Stuck with You ( pt 1 ) || Artem Wing 🌌💫

You sighed to yourself, walking home from another day of hardwork. The law firm was busy and you felt so drained from the many hours being poured into your job.

It was a slightly chilly night, it just finished raining so the sound of rain dripping onto the floor could still be heard.

Cars drove by, splashing water onto the sidewalk. Even after many years of development, they couldn't create something to keep the floor from getting wet.

It was rather late so there weren't many people walking by, though a young couple did catch your eye.

They were sweet and loving to each other, interlocking their elbows together as they confidently strutted past.

Sometimes you wonder if you'll even have time to date. What would your future boyfriend think of you? Would he have a similar job? Or a work-from-home kind of man?

Weirdly enough you felt a slight burn on your wrist. Lifting your sleeve, you expected to see an insect bite or a bunch of hives.

Dear lord, you saw a date printed on your wrist, and it was 26 April.

You were a little tired so you felt confused at first but it struck, you knew exactly what this was.

It was your soulmate's birthday.

You panicked, breathing in and out as calm as you could, in reality you were breathing fast and hard because you could not compose yourself in the slightest.

That's Artem Wing's birthday, on your damn wrist.

You rushed home in shock. No, no, no! This can't be true right now! It all felt so surreal and too good to be true.

Let's be real, Artem Wing may be one of the most, if not the most, handsome man in all of Stellis but he has a heart of stone cold ice.

Slipping off your shoes and tripping every step after opening the door to your house, you checked everyone's profile on any social media to see if any other person had the same birthday as Artem's.

None, not a single person you knew had that birthday.

You weren't against the idea at all, for the longest time you have liked him and admired him. From the way he handled every situation with his calm and stern demeanour to his actual gentle side to children or people he adores.

He is sweeter and more caring than more people realise.

However, you were afraid of the fact that it is the Artem Wing that you're going to spend the rest of my life with.

It's always a little shocking to see yourself being a senior's partner.

The man that you've looked up too since university, will now be the man that you'll spend the rest of your life with.

As everything sunk in, you started to feel a little overwhelmed by everything.

Luckily for you, insomnia didn't kick in today. Maybe for once you'd be able to rest well.

Oh, that was a total lie.

You spent hours and hours, thinking about what kind of woman Artem likes, what would he think of you? What would be expect of you?

A part of you knew that all of this was useless, the soulmate God or whatever is out there know's that you two are compatible with each other.

At least that was the most reasonable answer you could to satisfy yourself with.

But that was the most logical answer. Afterall, soulmates are life long partners so that should be it, right? The lawyer in you knew that some sort of logic had to be implemented to make this work.

You heaved a sigh of confusion, of all times why should this happen right now?

You took a look at the clock, it's 2:18 in the morning. You should really get some rest and try to talk to Artem about this whole situation.

You closed your eyes, trying to drift off to sleep. Artem Wing could not get off of your mind.

Guess he was stuck with you in your head.

( a/n ): for my lovely friend <3