Those Three Words ( pt 1 ) || Artem Wing ☁️💫🌌

It was like any other day at the law firm, you were exhausted from the number of cases you had, piling ontop of each other like it was no one's business.

You suddenly felt a little nauseous.

Running to the nearest toilet, you felt like you couldn't breathe and your lungs were choking up.

But from what?

As you began to throw up, you noticed blood and flower petals? It was disgusting, you felt more sick at the sight of this.

No, no, no! This can't be happening right now!

You knew of this disease, you know why this was happening.

The hanahaki disease got to you first before you could get to him.

The hanahaki disease, a sign of one-sided love. The only cure of this disease was your true love accepting your confession.

What are the chances of that?

Artem Wing was known to be the most cold and closed-off person. Yet you've worked with him so many times to see how sweet and genuine he can be.

As you cried your eyes out in the toilet stall, wondering if this is the end of your life or what you should do. The determination within you was lit.

You were going to say those three words.

Whether it was going to be the death of you, you wouldn't know unless you tried.

Unlocking the door of the stall, you paced back and forth in the toilet. You only had so much time left.

How were you going to tell him? Were you going to ask him out for dinner? Or to walk home after work?

What if he says no? Will this be the end of you?

Fear was spiralling internally as you contemplated about every decision.

But your stance was firm.

Today was the day you were going to say those three words.