Reassured || Artem Wing ☁️💫

Interwining your hand in his, you squeezed it tightly because it's been a while since you last saw him.

Artem Wing has been on too many missions in the past month and it lead to a strain in your relationship. But it was his job afterall, what could you do about it?

You've missed him so much, you can't tell when duty calls and he has to leave again.

"Why the long face?" Artem looked rather worried as he placed a hand on your cheek.

"I-I, it's been so long since we last met up, I miss you a lot," you heaved a sigh. You knew that there wouldn't be a point to bring up this worry since you guys are together now.

Savour the moment and all of that. But you just wanted a bit more.

But he pulled you into a tight hug, stroking your hair gently, he whispered into your ear, "I apologise my love, work has been rough but I promise to spend more time with you. Whether it's in the office helping you out or spending more time with you."

You smiled from the reassurance. He kissed you on the cheek and asked if you wanted to stay for dinner at his place.

You of course, politely accepted and it's been nice to catch up with him. Quality time with Artem is honestly wholesome and sweet.

You wouldn't trade a single second of that date for the world.

Truly, Artem Wing does know how to treat his girl right.