Those Three Words ( pt 2 ) || Artem Wing ☁️💫🌌

You decided it would be easiest to talk to him after work. Since work would be off of his mind a little and you'd both be free.

As you mustered the courage to walk up to him, you started coughing a little, causing him to be worried.

"Are you alright?"

His voice was gentle yet hoarse, he spent a whole day answering neumerous phone calls and talking to his assitant.

You replied with a slight scoff, "I'm fine. Are you free to chat after work?"

Your heart was thumping against your chest. The silence between you two was thick and you've never heard silence quite this loud.

On Artem's end, he was anticipating for this moment. He's been meaning to tell you something that he quite can't get off his chest.

Oh how his confidence at the court couldn't help him support the current situation right now.

He blushed slightly and said, "I am, would you like to walk home together?"

You internally fangirled, this was perfect!

"Yup! See you after work!" You waved enthusiastically as you made your way out of his office.

After you left he smiled and blushed to himself, wondering what in the world you wanted to tell him.

He was excited to see what was to unfold.

"Oh Y/n, if only you knew how you made me feel."