The Best || Marius Von Hagen ☁️💫

Kissing Marius on the corner of his lips, seeing how his childish pout turned into a playful smirk, honestly this is why you love him so much.

He's such a joy to be with and he never lets you down in any way.

Be it taking you out on simple dates at the park, or a lavish staycation, he always tries his best to cheer you up.

This time, you tried to cheer him up.

He's been down about something that he never really opened up about. Despite being his carefree and playful self, he does have his serious moments that he rather not show.

Being the heir of a corporation literally about freedom, he has to live up to it right?

You gently wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him into a tight hug. You reminded him gently, "whatever you're facing, I'm with you every step of the way."

That made him chuckle in awe as he hugs back with comforted look on his face, "thanks cutie."

Those two words were more than enough for you to feel relieved that he's trusting you. Honestly, you're glad to see him open up.

From being a seemingly carefree and rebellious, he's gradually opened his heart to reveal his capability of being an heir of a whole corporation.

Whatever he's facing, you're proud of him for staying strong. He might not want to say anything now, but he definately appreciates you for not pushing him.

He places a kiss at the back of your hand, winking devilishly, "you're the best~"