Celebration || Artem Wing ☁️💫

Artem Wing wasn't one to plan activities or events for others. Especially not for a birthday.

In his 29 years of living, he never planned for such an event, but this was all about to change for his beloved significant other.

Oh how he loves her dearly, she's his sunshine, his heart throb and his forever. He'd never trade a second of their time together for the world.

As he hung the last of the banners, he wiped his sweat from his forehead and took a look at everything he's done.

He was satisfied to say the least. The cake he specially ordered from the finest bakery, the decoration that was custom made to please his sweetheart and the presents he spent hours on end, choosing for her.

One of the gifts, he knew you'd love and cherish for sure.

He picked matching rings for the two of you; the ones you were staring at whenever you walked passed your favourite jewelry store.

He knew you were eyeing on that pair but you always brushed off his comment saying, "it's too expensive" or "it wouldn't look good on me".

He rolled his eyes, he's Artem Wing for goodness sake! He would buy anything for her in a heartbeat if she wasn't so darn stubborn.

He heard the door of your shared apartment creak open, your eyes gleamed in awe of what he put together for you.

"Oh Lord," you whispered under your breath as you took a good look around the room.

The photos that hung across the walls from your first date, to your first anniversary and your wedding. The beautiful roses that he knew you loved so much and him standing in front of all of that with love in his eyes.

You couldn't help but to tear up from how lucky you are, never in your life did you think you'd end up with a man like him.

As he stood on one knee, chuckling slightly and he said, "happy birthday darling, I hope you like this."

He opened the black velvet box to reveal a pair of stunning rings that you recognised almost immediatly.

You smiled, filled with adoration and joy as you kissed him on the lips passionately. "Thank you dear," was all you could say in between those kisses.

He smiled back to you, sliding the ring onto your finger as he kissed your hand ever so lovingly.

You blushed at his act and thanked him once more. "You are more than enough Artem, you've outdone yourself." You gave him a quick peck once more on the cheek.

"None of this would be enough to show you how much I love you darling," he winked rather playfully. You could tell he's been spending too much time with Marius.

You slapped his back and blushed, "what do you mean by that?!?"

He laughed loudly, he proceeded to whisper in your ear, "oh darling, you'll see for yourself tonight."

( a/n: nelly i did it :D!!! )