The Jet-Wing

I woke up in my new room fully regenerated and ready for my Saturday. I check my phone and see i have 2 texts from my mom.
Hi, honey hope you are settling in good at Margaret's.
Good morning honey have a great Saturday. This is my only chance to say good morning for the rest of the year. So GOOD MORNING again. I love u hope you have a great time there.😘😘❤❤❤
I smiled at the messages and got up from bed.

■■■■■■■■■■

Janelle and I arrived at the parking lot where the stunt is gonna take place. I see the famous Donald Davenport. "Wow. I can't believe Tasha married a billionaire. Leo must be living the life."
"Well, not technically. The reason why he is doing the stunt is because he went bankrupt." Janelle replied to me.

"Ok I did not expect that." I look away from Janelle and see a nerdy but cute guy. He was wearing a turqoise shirt with a flannel over it with some black skinny jeans. He was talking to Leo Dooley.
"Hey Janelle, who's that talking to Leo?" I asked.
"Oh, that's Leo's stepbrother Chase Davenport. Why do you ask?"  She says with a devious smile.
"Just asking." I say laughing.
"C'mon, I'll introduce you."
We walk over to Leo and Chase.
"Hey Leo, look who's here." Says Janelle.
Leo gasps,"Jaden!" He exclaims as he gives me a very tight hug.
"Hey buddy, long time no see." I say.
He releases me, "Yeah, man. I missed you man. It's been a minute."
"Yeah, it has" i respond laughing. "Uhm, Leo, are you not gonna introduce me to this cutie right here." I start to flirt.
Chase looks at me surprised along with Leo with his mouth popped open in shock. 
"Umm, ok, Jaden this is Chase, my best friend and stepbrother. And Chase this is Jaden, my childhood best friend and Janelle's cousin. I haven't seen him in like 5 years." Leo introduces us.
Chase says hi in a nervous tone and he was blushing the whole time. He looked extra cute.
"It's really cool that your dad is doing a stunt."
"Uhmm,err, ye-yea-yeah." Chase stutters. I giggle at how flustered he looked.
"Well we're gonna go and leave you boys to your work." Janelle says. I wave my fingers in a flirty way to Chase. He smiles nervously and his face goes crimson.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"The world waits with bated breath as Donald Davenport, husband of witty yet personable reporter, Tasha Davenport, prepares to launch for the first ever Jet-Wing flight across Mission Creek." Tasha reports in a dramatic yet entertaining way as she looks at the camera. Mr. Davenport was wearing a black, ridiculous black flying suit with a silver Jet-Wing on his back.
It looked so cool.
Cotton confetti blow up onto Mr. Davenport. He spits out some of it. I laugh along with Janelle.
He clears his throat. "Before we launch, uh, i would like to take a moment," he looks and points at Leo and Chase," maybe longer, and,uh, thank everybody for coming out today, it really means a lot and, uh, i see a lot of familiar faces in the crowd and since I have time," he looks at them again, "I would like to  mention you all by name." Mr. Davenport says nervously and looks scared. It's kinda funny. "Cynthia Forrester, wow, how are the ki--" he gets cut off by his Jet-Wing suddenly starting and him flying away.

We all stare up in amazement and awe.
"Whoa! That was so cool!" I exclaim loudly

                                ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Chase's POV

"Whoa! That was so cool!" Jaden exclaims in awe and excitement. I smile at him and look at him dreamily. Whoa. What is this feeling in my stomach? It's like butterflies are fluttering in my stomach.
"Leo?" I call him.
"I think I might be sick. I have this feeling in my stomach like butterflies fluttering in my stomach. And it only happens when I look at Jaden."
"Oh my god!" Leo exclaims. I shush him. "You have a crush on Jaden!" He whispers in excitement.
"Wait, really? It's normal for a guy to like another guy?"
"Yeah, absolutely! It's ok and normal. Its called being gay and I totally accept you. And plus, Jaden's a great guy. It would be nice to see my best friend and childhood friend together." Leo says.
"Thanks Leo." I give him a hug.