Scramble The Orbs Pt. 1

"Sup, Leo. What are you working on?" Jaden asked as he walked into the lab seeing Leo working on something.
"Oh nothing, just the next great invention in the entire history of inventions." Leo replied. He stood up and showed Jaden his invention.

"I call them Attack Orbs."
"Well, what do they do besides looking like soccer balls made out of silver with glowing green lights?" Jaden said as Leo narrowed his eyes and frowned.
"Well, Jaden," Leo said emphasizing his childhood best friend's name, "they are robotic bodyguards I created to assist Adam, Bree and Chase on their missions and to protect them against Douglas and Krane. When they perceive a threat within five feet of them, they attack."

"Wait, hold on. Who's Krane?"
Leo looked at Jaden surprised and said, "Wait you don't know who Krane is? Didn't Chase or Adam or Bree tell you?"
Jaden shakes his head no.
"Okay, um, Krane is this evil supervillain who works with Douglas. Krane is trying to destroy Adam, Bree and Chase so that he can be the only bionic superhuman on the planet. Just a few weeks ago, he helped Douglas escape from Mr. Davenport's high security facility and assisted him in blowing up our old lab. During that whole fiasco, Adam, Bree and Chase tried running away because Principal Perry found out about their bionic secret and were scared that she would go to the police and tell them everything and thus arrest Mr. Davenport and test them in labs. But they didn't get far because Douglas and Krane got to them and then Douglas did this mind controlling thing on them and ordered them for try and destroy us. When that plan failed, thanks to me and my bravery, Krane decided that he wants to destroy Adam, Bree and Chase." Leo finished explaining.

Jaden had a shocked look on his face the whole time.
"Woahhhhhhhh, that is crazy. You guys have gone through a lot haven't you?" he finally said.
"Yeah and I'm sorry Jaden but now you're one of us and that means that you could also be in danger. Im really sorry for dragging you into our mess." Leo said sadly.

"Hey, hey, Leo. Look it's okay. It's not your fault. I brought myself into this mess, not you. And honestly i'm glad I did or else my life would still be boring and not interesting so actually thank you. And besides, you know I can handle myself. I have a black belt in karate man, so Krane and Douglas won't know what hit them if they decide to come after me. I can take care of myself. And honestly, let's be real, you need me to take care of you because bro, you are built like a stick."
Jaden said and laughed while he said the last part.
Leo shoved his shoulder and laughed also.
" Yeah yeah whatever man."

" Anyway, tell me what's happening between you and Janelle bruh. Because I've been waiting since we were like 10 for y'all to get together." Jaden said changing the subject.
Leo blushed and tried to hide it from Jaden by looking away.
Unfortunately Jaden saw it already and chuckled.
" Oh look at you blushing. Come on man you gotta tell her that you like her and get together because I can tell that you both really like each other. So stop friend zoning each other."
"Oh, says you mister. You got two guys after you at this very moment." Leo said.
"Wait, what? Nope. You're just trying to deflect. And what do you mean two guys? "
Leo gave Jaden a look. "Really dude? You're going to play dumb."
Jaden looked at Leo confused.

"No way. Are you serious? You really don't know?"
"I mean I know about Jackson but who's the other guy?"
Leo widened his eyes in realization that Jaden really didn't know that Chase likes him and he might've just exposed Chase's secret.
"Did I say two guys? No, I must've made a mistake." He chuckled.
"Mmhmm, yeah sure. And either way, Jackson and I agreed to just be friends" Jaden says unhappily.
"Wait, Jaden do you like-like Jackson?"
"I mean yeah. He's cool, he's sweet and we get along. And also we've been spending a lot of time together recently. I wouldn't dislike the idea of us being a thing."
"Okay wow. Then you take your own advice and tell him what you just told me." Leo said.

Jaden then got lost in his thoughts. Leo looked at him and saw that he needed a distraction.

"Okay can we drop this topic and help me with my Attack Orbs?"
Jaden replied with a yes and helped Leo with his invention.

A/N

This is really actually a filler chapter.
And I wanted to show Leo and Jaden's friendship and honestly i'm happy with the result.
And yes people, Jaden does actually like Jackson in a non-friendly way but like who wouldn't.