Three Minus Bree Pt 2

Jaden stands in front of his locker nervous. He looks into his locker and takes a deep breath.
"Okay, Jaden. You're gonna go up to Bree and apologize for last night and hopefully she'll forgive you. Okay? Okay." He mutters trying to build up the courage to go up to his girl best friend and apologize for his part in what happened the night before.

He tossed and turned all night worried about Bree and whether or not she still wants to be friends with him. He wonders if he is the reason why Bree destroyed her chip and might've doomed the bionic team.

He looks to his left and sees Bree enter the school. He hesitantly walks towards her.

"H-hey, Bree. Uhm, how's it going?" he asks nervously.

The former bionic girl looks at Jaden nonchalantly. She's quiet for a second and looks into Jaden's eyes deeply, almost like she's looking into his soul. She narrows her eyes and tilts her head to the side. Her hair flows to the side.

She looks at him for another minute and then suddenly bursts into laughter. Jaden looks at her, shocked.

"Hey, J. Nothing much, just, enjoying my newfound freedom. I get to actually be a real teenager now and experience teenager stuff. Isn't that cool?" Bree responds excitedly, jumping from one foot to the other.

Jaden looks at her confused.
"Wait, you're not mad at me about last night? I mean, I caused you to destroy your chip and I'm the reason you're no longer bionic."

Bree looks at Jaden like he's crazy.
"What, no! Where did you get that crazy idea?" she asks the confused boy.
"OH, I don't know. Maybe from the fact that I invited you to a concert and you got into trouble with Davenport and ultimately destroyed your chip." Jaden says sarcastically.

Bree laughs and shakes her head.
"Jaden, you didn't do anything. All you did was invite me to a fun night out with your friends, which would've been the best night of my life had it not been for Mr Davenport. And you're not the reason why I destroyed my chip. I've always felt burdened by the responsibility I had to the team and I've always wanted to just live a normal life like other people. I wanted to have spontaneous crushes, crazy night outs and bad decisions but I couldn't and now I finally can do them. I've always felt like this Jaden. It's just that yesterday was my breaking point. You're not to blame for any of this. So don't beat yourself up. "

Jaden chuckled and sighed in relief.
" Okay, I'm glad that we're good and you're also good. And you do seem kinda happier now. You've got that normal teenage girl glow. "

Bree gasped." For real? " she looked at him with what Jaden would call crazy eyes.
Jaden nodded and the former bionic girl squealed in joy.

The duo interlocked their arms and walked further into the school to get to their classes.

©©©©©©©©©©

Jaden ringed the doorbell to the Montgomery residence. A tall, blonde woman answered the door and a huge smile spread on her face at the sight of the caramel boy.
"Jaden, how are you?"

"Hi, miss Montgomery, I'm good thank you and yourself? " Jaden answered the woman.
"I'm also good. Come in. Jackson is in his room playing the piano. Just a tip, if you want to hear him play a full song, you're gonna have to be quiet and make sure he doesn't see you. He's very closeted about it."