Principal From Another Planet Pt. 1

Well, well, well, it seems like we meet again.
Well now I'd like to introduce you to our main character, Jaden Parker, who has a boyfriend as of 3 months ago.
Who is said boyfriend you ask?
Well it's none other than star basketball, football and soccer player Jackson Montgomery.
Jackson and Jaden have been friends since the latter moved to Mission Creek a few months ago. They always had a strong connection and chemistry. Anyone could see it. Even the smartest man in the world could see it. It was only a matter of time until they made it official.

After they declared to the world that they were together, they were trending across the whole tri-state area. Everyone knew who Jackson Montgomery was and everyone was curious on who had landed the star player.

Jaden instantly become famous and had new friends and fans. Yes, I said fans. Getting with the most popular boy in all of Mission Creek was bound to get you known. There is even a whole Instagram account dedicated to him and Jackson. Wild, I know.

He now had benefits  that he didn't even know that high schoolers could get.
He had an all-access hall pass where he could go anywhere and anytime around Mission Creek High, free ice cream and meals in any restaurant.
He instantly became the King of Mission Creek High ruling with the High King.
It was a lot of power.

But climbing up in the Mission Creek social ladder had its disadvantages. Like jealous girls giving him deathly glares and evil eyes, wishing him harm so they could have a chance with the High King of Mission Creek. 

And the weirdest thing is that, Jaden hadn't noticed how Jackson was the most popular boy in Mission Creek while they were still friends. I guess he just shrugged all the praise that his partner had at the time as mere compliments but looking back, he wonders how he could've missed those signs of popularity that his boyfriend showed. But he can't say anything about it now.

But even through all that, Jaden was happy with Jackson and he liked him a lot (dare I even say love?).
They haven't said the L word yet but with their connection, it's only a matter of time.

Jaden's instant popularity didn't stop him from hanging out with Leo and the Lab Rats. Even though things were kinda awkward with the smartest man in the world, but to be honest, the awkwardness was actually one-sided. Now, the two are practically best friends and tonight, the night of the Lunar Eclipse, the duo are going to watch the eclipse together with the rest of the gang.

¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€

Jaden arrived at the Davenport mansion to see a big telescope right next to the door. He knocked with his right leg as in his hands, he was holding a bag of snacks and a sleeping bag for the sleepover/lunar eclipse viewing party with Chase.
Adam answered the door.

"Hey, if isn't the king of Mission Creek High? What are you doing here?" Adam smiled at him.
"I'm here for the sleepover with Chase ." Jaden answered.
Adam let him in and called for his brother.
Chase appeared and had a big smile on his face. 
"Jaden! You made it!" Chase exclaimed in excitement.
"Yeah, I wasn't going to miss it for the world. I brought snacks." he held up three bags of chips and candy.
"Oh, now this is what I call food." Adam grabbed the snacks from Jaden and opened a bag of chutney flavored chips.

Bree speeds into the room and squeals in joy as she sees Jaden. She runs up towards him and jumps on him. Jaden catches her in a hug.
"Jaden! My favourite non-bionic human, actually human in general." she says with her face in his neck.
He chuckles and puts her down. She looks at the mixed boy who is the same height as her and smiles.
They all sit down on the couch and start to catch up. Donald Davenport passes them on his way out to the telescope outside to watch the moon. He greets Jaden and goes out.