Taken

Jaden was at the Davenport house after getting a text from Chase to come. They were supposed to be doing their biology project when they saw a cool matte black bike in the lab. They called the others down and started admiring the bike. The owner of the bike, Mr. Davenport appeared in the lab, wearing a black leather jacket and pants that looked too tight on his 40-something old body, with a smug grin.
"So, what do you think?"
"I think you're begging for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you." Chase responds.
Jaden giggles and slaps Chase's arm. "Good one."
"Are those my pants?" Bree asks unsatisfied.
"Not anymore." the billionaire says while tugging at the pants. Everyone looks at him in shock and disgust.

"I call it the Daven-Cycle. She's got auto pilot, laser-guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase, to brighten your day." Donald changes the subject and moves towards the bike and takes out a flower from within a jacket pocket and puts it in the flower vase on the bike.
" Did you really have to put your name in the name of the bike? How narcissistic are you? " Jaden questions.
The others look at him simultaneously with tired expressions.
"You have no idea how self-centered this man is." Bree answers him.

Suddenly, a static noise starts and everybody looks at the screen behind them where a man with spiky hair is shown. Jaden observes the man and concludes that this man looks kind of like Mr. Davenport.

" Hello? Anybody home? " the man in the screen laughed. The Davenports and Leo look in shock at the man.
"He hacked you again? Would it kill you to spend $40 on some security software?" Leo asked Donald in shock as the man in the screen's cackle was heard in the background.

Everyone groaned except Jaden who had no idea who the man in the screen is.
"Who is that?" he asked confused.
"That is Douglas Davenport. Our biological and psychopathic father." Chase introduces him.

Douglas laughs in pride. "You say psychopathic but I say lovingly psychopathic. Oh and hello Jaden. It's nice to finally meet you."
Douglas grins.

Jaden widens his eyes in shock. "How do you know my name? Have you been stalking me?" he looks at the other people in the room. Bree nonchalantly responds, "He does that sometimes. A few days ago he buddy requested us so he could see what we were up to and figure out ways to control us with his best buddy Krane. Oh, and once I caught him lurking in the bushes, spying on me hanging out with Caitlyn."

"Again, you call it stalking, I call it lovingly stalking. Oh and love the new lab Donnie. Ooh, tunnels! Industrial, yet classy." Douglas changes the subject as he 'admires' the new lab.

"Take a hint ex-brother. There's a reason why none of us accepted your Buddy requests." Donald says in a boring tone as he points to his family.
"Oh, I accepted it." Adam chuckles. Everyone looks at him in disbelief.
"What? His updates are hilarious! 'Looking forward to a weekend of evil, winky face." Adam  responds to the looks that they gave him, reenacting his words.

"Listen, I don't have a lot of time. Krane'll be back soon. He went out to get his head waxed." Douglas cuts in with a shaky voice. Jaden narrows his eyes and tries to find any foul play in the man's demeanor. Douglas actually looked really scared and from the stories that he heard from the Davenport family, that's usually not a good sign. Douglas was the main villain for the team so obviously he has to be the one in control of Krane, right? But, Jaden couldn't shake the feeling that Douglas might actually be  scared.

"Fascinating. You know what? It might sound like I'm hanging up." Donald sarcastically says as he heads towards the hang up button on the console in front of him.
"Wait! Wait, wait, wait! This isn't another trick! You're in danger! Krane has completely lost it!" Douglas stops Donald in a frantic voice.