Not So Smart Phone

"Hey guys check it out. We just got our first pay checks from Tech Town." Chase said as he, Jaden and Bree walked into the lab.
"Nice. What are you gonna spend it on, a video game? New kicks? A birthday gift for a sibling who wants a video game and new kicks?" Leo said.
"Nope. I'm gonna open a savings account." Chase replied.
Jaden groaned.
"Look, Chase, just, no. Like no." Jaden said as he walked over to Adam.
"Look I wanna like you, but you make it so hard." Bree said.
"The job also comes with perks." Chase ignored Jaden and Bree's comments and took out his phone.
Leo widened his eyes as he saw the phone. "The new  ePhone 7! How'd you get that those are not even out yet? "
"Well, Leo, as the rising star of the Tech Town empire-"
"Mm, we all got one." Bree cut Chase off as she and Jaden took out their ePhone 7s.
"People are already lined up for the big release Friday. You should've seen the crazed looks in their eyes when I walked by with this thing." Leo had the same crazed look.
"Yup. That's the look."
Leo grabbed Chases phone.
"This version's got the new auto centric feature to help you take better selfies." Leo said.
He took a selfie but he looked horrible.
"Yeah. I don't photograph well." Leo said when he saw Chase's face.

"Point that bad boy over here. You're gonna wanna record this perfection." Adam said as he held a bowling ball.
"And that's my cue." Jaden said as he left.
When Jaden got to the kitchen he realized he left his phone at the lab.
"Oh shoot." he mumbled.
Jaden just got out of the elevator when he saw bowling pins and a body flying towards him. Before he could react, the body fell on top of him and they rolled until he was on top.
His head was on the person's hard chest. He looked up and saw Chase looking at him and blushing. Jaden quickly saw the intimate position they were in. He was straddling Chase. Jaden felt heat come up onto his cheeks and smiled at Chase.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Jaden was at work with Chase.
They were joking around and laughing.
Then suddenly Scott came.
"Alright. Huddle up team. Tomorrow is our biggest day of the year. For us techies this is our world series. And I'm your starting quarterback." Scott pretended to swing a ball and make a home run and Chase cheered him, "Go team!"
They tried to do a high five and missed each other by a mile.
"Guys I thought we talked about this. That's not how you do a high five. Where's Bree when you need her." Jaden sassed and mumbled the last part.
"Scott, I've studied all the specs. Ready to assist any customer who needs help."
"OH my gosh. Chase, can you stop being the teacher's pet, or more specifically, the weird manager's pet? It got old real quick." Jaden rolled his eyes.
Chase then stood like Scott.
"Great. Cause we're gonna have more people in this store than ever before. Any questions?"
Caitlin raised her hand up.
"Can we not do the sale?" she asked.
"Caitlin remember what I said? Think before you speak and then don't speak." Scott said then he left.
Jaden went back to work. He saw Chase talking to Mr. Davenport.

§§§§§§§§§§

Jaden was at school then he saw someone he never thought he would see again." Trent?"
Said boy looked up at the sound of his name.
"Jaden? What the hell are you doing here?" "I go to school here. What are you doing here?"
"I'm the new principal here." "I see you finally graduated. Took you long enough." 
Jaden rolled his eyes.
"For your information, I was just taking my time. And also, it's good to see you again." Trent said with a hopeful smile.
"We're not getting back together Trent. We broke up for a reason. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go meet up with my friends." Jaden said then he left his ex alone.
Jaden was surprised when he saw Trent. He never thought he would see him again. Though he should've expected it I mean he did say he came from Mission Creek, but he never thought he was serious considering he lied quite a lot.