1

Penultimate school year untill I'll graduate...

I walked straight forward to my old classroom, not checking the list if they put me in another class, because I basically forgot to check it and I was to lazy to go back.

I sat on my place next to the window, when I saw someone coming in and playfully pointing with fingerguns on me, while grinning.
„Guess who's in the same class again!", he said.

I walked towards him with the same gesture and facials and hugged him, once I reached him.
„I'm so happy to see you again.", I said, holding him tight.

„Same! I missed you too!", he answered, as we loosen our grips.

I scanned him from head to toe and realized, that he changed, „Wow Hyunjin, did you work out or something?"

„Yes! I'm glad you see it. I trained a lot to gain strengt."

I blushed a little bit. I never knew that I could feel attracted by him, just because his body changed. I also noticed, that he got more handsome. He kinda looks like a man now, also because his hair was messier, but it looked great. He changed in these few weeks of holidays.

Hyunjin was my best friend. We started to talk a lot last school year and we got along really well and fast. We spend a lot of time together. That's how we got best friends.

He is a really nice person as well. He's so fun to be with, because of his dramatic ass and of the silly jokes he makes. He is also really good looking and cares a lot about the things he loves. I'm really comfortable around him. He is a crackhead, but he can also be chill if he wants to. If you need to talk to him about something serious, he will always listen to you and tries to comfort you.

We sat next to each other and talked about several things, when I saw a girl coming in. My eyes widened in shook, because I really didn't expect to see her again.
Gung Hyerin, my former best friend.

She seamed to be as surprised as I was, when our eyes met.
„Woo Aeri?", she asked and turned her head slightly to the side.

I don't know why I was so shy. I was indeed happy to see her again.
„Gung Hyerin!", I answered, smiling.

She walked towards our table, when we hugged.
„Long time no see! You grew up so well!"

„Thanks.", I sheepishly said, brushing my hair behind my ear, „But you are so beautiful as well."

„Aww, thank you!"

She was skinny, had perfect skin and a pure face. Her hair was long and healthy and she was kind.
I was stunned by her presence as well, because she definitely changed a lot, I however did not change.

I introduced Hyunjin to her and they seamed to get along pretty well. We ended up sitting in one row, when class started.

I sat down next to Seungmin in our Cafeteria.
He approached me and asked if he could sit next to me. I agreed because we get along pretty well. We talk from time to time and he's really nice, so why not?

I saw Jisung and Hyunjin together and was quite schock.
„What happened between them?", I asked.

„Didn't Hyunjin told you?"

„No, what?"

„Jisung and Hyunjin were together a lot because of friends of them so they befriended and now they get along pretty well."

„Lol, how random is that?"

„I don't know.", he said laughing, „They are pretty close now."

„And I was chilling in Japan so I'm not up to date anymore."