3

I was jogging outside, to enhance my stamina.

I'm doing gymnastics and therefor I need strength and stamina. That's why I'm sometimes jogging outside.
I also train for contests where I take part. I have to get better to be able to participate.

I was stretching, while leaning on a handrail.
My breath was irregularly because I was so exhausted. I couldn't go further, so I sat down on the floor. It didn't matter, that it was only gras where I was sitting in that moment.
I wiped away my sweat with a towel and drank some water I had with me.

I took out my phone and answered a few messages I received. It was mostly nothing important.

Queen Yeji ❤️

Let's meet again! I miss you so much! 🥺

Yes please 😫
What do you wanna do?

Let's go to the cinema. There is a new movie I wanna see.

Sure!

I'll tell you the details later, okay?

Of course~

I also got a message from Hyunjin. I opened it immediately.

Prince Hyunjin 💝

Aeri! There is a new movie in the cinema, let's watch it together!

I laughed when I saw that.
What a funny coincidence. They disliked each other but they definitely shared the same braincell.

Prince Hyunjin 💝

I would love to, but idk. Your favorite cousin asked me as well.

Tzzzz 😒

I'll write you later okay? She sends me the details later and then I tell you if she wants to watch the same movie. If yes, then I have to say no. If no, then I'll say yes.

I hope that she wants to watch a different movie

We could go together... That would be so cool! My best friends and me. This happens only on my birthday and that's way to rare 🥺

I don't wanna see her and she doesn't want to see me neither...

Oh come on! You will see each other often because of family events. You have to deal with it somehow! Besides, that's one thing y'all have in common xD

These few times we meet are too much

You guys are so childish, that's hella frustrating...

My phone was ringing, when I picked it up, „Noona, where are you?"

„I'm jogging. Why?"

„Mom was looking for you. It seams like something happened with dad.", Seungjae explained.

„What?? Is he injured?"

„No! Something with his job, I don't know."

„Bro you scared me!", I said, shaking my head, „Does she wants me to come home?"

„I don't know, I just wanted to tell you."

„Seungjae...", I said annoyed, „Please give mom to me. I need to talk to her."

„Okay okay. Wait a minute."

Why was he so random anyways? He just called me to tell me something. I was curious but he only told me 50% of what I needed to know. Little brothers, really.