18

We just finished a korean exam and we were exhausted.

We really deserved the break, because we wrote for four hours. My hand hurt and I was hungry. I had no energy left.

„Do you have a good feeling?", Hyunjin asked me, when we both walked to our classroom.
Normally, I would take my bag with me but today, the room was on the way, so we wanted to lay down our bags in there.

„I guess... But I'm not sure. What about you?"

„Same. You'll get the better grade. I'm sure about that."

„I guess too.", I said giggling. It was nice being with Hyunjin but only when his weird girlfriend wasn't around.

He poked me with his elbow playfully, when we entered the classroom, „Oh look, there is something on our table."

„What?", I asked, looking in that direction. There was a paper bag standing on our table with a sign on it, „Oh. Let's see."

We walked towards the table, when I looked at the sign. My name was written on it.

„Oh, that's for me?", I asked surprised.

I opened the note where ‚Lunch?' was written on.

„What does it say?"

„Just lunch."

„From who?"

„No name."

„Open it up!"

There were two boxes, a pack with cookies and a second note. It said ‚Meet me on the sports ground'. I opened the boxes and there was food inside. One with sushi and the other one with rice cake.

„Omo that's my favorite food!", I examined exited, „Do you know who made that?"

„No but I have an assumption.", he said with a disgusted expression on his face.

„Oh.", I cooed. He thought about Minho. In that moment I realized, that it was him. I was suddenly so exited and I don't know why.

„Why do you actually hate the fact so much?"

„I just don't like him and you are my friend."

„Hyunjin, I can have other friends except of you."

„I know... You and I were best friends and suddenly everything changed. I'm missing you, Aeri."

Don't let him play with your feelings, Aeri. He doesn't love you. Don't get weak.

I sighed. Minho and I weren't even friends back then. We're friends since they were dating.

„Let's talk about that later, okay?"

He sighed and nodded.

I really didn't want him to ruin my mood because of a useless discussion.

I walked to the sports ground and looked around the corner, to see who invited me. When I noticed, that my assumption was right, I run towards him and hugged him.

He was surprised but hugged me back.

„Wow, Aeri.", he said laughing.

„I knew it was you!"

„I'm glad you like it."

I stopped hugging him, „That's my favorite food, how did you know??"

He shrugged his shoulders, „You'll never know~"

„Come on, Min... Minmin? How should I call you? Minmin or hoho...?", I asked laughing, „Hoho, I'm Santa!"

He laughed, „Pfff, what the fuck."