23

„Minho, Minho!", I shouted, running towards him. Once I arrived, I jumped in his arms, hugging him tight.

„Aeri!", he said laughing, „What's up?", he asked, holding me close, up from the ground.

„You can't believe what my parents told me in the morning!"

„ThEy'Re tHe MaFiA??" (I'M SORRY I HAD TO)

„What is it?", he asked, putting me down again.

„They said I could do gymnastics again!"

„Omo that's awesome, Aeri!", he examined, holding his hands on my cheeks, smiling with a bright, warm smile.

I lost myself in his arms for a moment. He loved me so much, that he was happy for me, because I was happy.

„Tell me everything.", he said, intertwining our fingers, walking away with me.

„Simple, I had to stop because my dad lost his job. That was the reason why we moved anyways and why my phone was so old. Now he has a job again and they have enough money again."

„Omo you never told me. I'm suddenly feeling so stupid. I saw your dad and didn't asked if he's okay."

I looked up to him, „Hey, Minho. You didn't knew. I can't expect you to smell the problem. Please don't feel guilty."

„Is he at least fine again?"

„Better than he was ever before."

„Ufff, I'm relieved."

„Hey, what do think of coming over today? I'll introduce you as my boyfriend before we go to our date."

„Yeah, sure. Why not!"

„Great!", I said, laying my hand on his cheek and kissing the other side, „See you later!", I said, letting go of him, walking to class.

After school, I went home, changing into something not too fancy but not too casual as well. I was really nervous but also exited to introduce Minho to my family.

The door bell ringed, when I walked to it fast. When I opened it, I saw Minho standing there with a red rose in his hand, „A rose for my beautiful flower."

I blushed immediately, „I thought you had trouble with words, Min."

„I somehow manage to find the right ones when I look in your eyes."

I giggled, „This is getting to cheesy, H-honey."

His eyes started to sparkle, when I called him like that. He took the rose and put it behind my ear, „Beautiful."

I smiled, „Thank you for the rose, come in."

We walked together to the living room, where my family was sitting. They all eyed us, everyone having a different expression on their face, but all being exited.

„Mom, dad, Jae and Gi, I want to introduce you to my... Boyfriend."

Seungjae widened his mouth in shook, my mother was exited, my dad was curious and Seunggi was confused.

„I brought something for you, Mrs. Woo.", he said, handing my mother a bunch of flowers.

„Omo Minho, you're really courteous!", she said, taking them, „Thank you, they are beautiful! I'll take a vase fast. I'll be right back, please take a seat."

When we sat down, Minho gave Jae a first bump, making me look at him confused. Before I could say something, my mother was back again.

„I'm really curious now, I need more information!"