25

(Note: Long ass chapter incoming)

When I woke up, the position I lay felt different. I opened my eyes and found myself half sitting and half lying in my bed. I lifted my head and saw Minho in the same position next to me. My head lay on his shoulder.

I hold my hands in shook in front of my face. Seams like we slept in while watching a movie. I relaxed again, after I stared at him for a while. He looked absolutely stunning.
I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it slightly. My hand slowly slighted down to his lip to brush over it with my thumb. My hand continued to move down to his throat, ending on his chest. I blushed because I loved his muscles, when I suddenly felt his hand on mine, „Baby, what are you up to?", he asked in a raspy morning voice.

I panicked, „I... uhm, I just-", I started, when he pulled me in a deep kiss. I was all tingly when we parted, „Good morning."

„Good morning.", he said grinning, „You're simping for my body am I right?"

I looked away blushing, „Stop exposing me and let's forget about that."

He pulled me in a hug and laughed softly, „You're so cute."

„I know... Anyways, we slept in yesterday."

„I also noticed it.", he chuckled, „Let's get ready."

I heard someone nocking, as I walked to the door fast. When I opened it, I saw my mother standing there.

„I saw you guys sleeping together when I walked in this morning.", she said lifting an eyebrow.

„Why did you enter?"

„I was about to wake you guys up but I stopped because you probably would be embarrassed."

„I am so sorry mom, I promise nothing happened. We slept in while watching a movie."

„I know, I removed the laptop from your lap."

„Thank you... I promise it won't happen again."

„Mianhae eomma-nim.", Minho suddenly apologized, „I should have stayed awake instead of sleeping in next to her."

Instead of being angry, mom smiled, „It's okay. You're a great guy, Minho. I couldn't imagine having a more polite son in law then you are."

„Oh, thank you so much!", he thanked smiling.

I looked at him when she left, „Damn Minho, that was a heavy compliment!", I said laughing.

„I know right! I'm shook as well!", he laughed, when he stretched yawning, his shirt slightly lifting.

I widened my eyes in shook and walked towards him, „What is that?"

„What?"

I pointed on his tummy, „A stomach?"

I rolled my eyes, lifted his shirt and pulled his pants a little bit down.

„Uhm... Something only man have you know."

I looked at him confused, „What are you talking about? Dad and the boys don't have something like that."

He blushed, „They do. If we wanna have children in the future, we'll need this...!"

I blushed as well and stepped backwards, „MINHO! What is on your mind??"

„You started!"

„I wasn't talking about this! I know why... Ahhhh, never mind I'm not gonna talk with you about the function...! I was talking about the big scar you have!"