22

„I tried to call you five times! What were you doing?", Minho asked worried via phone.

„I'm really sorry... I forgot to tell you, that school starts by now for me."

„Where are you now?"

„I'm on my way. Meet me at the gate?", I asked him.

„I'll be there.", he said smiling.

I ended the call exited and waited until the bus stopped. When I walked outside, I already saw him waiting patiently.
He had his phone in his hand but with the camera at the bottom. I chuckled and approached him.

„Seams like you're shy! You don't want to look awkward, right?", I asked grinning.

„What makes you think that? A ‚good morning' would be enough anyways."

I giggled and kissed his cheek, „I saw you holding your phone wrong."

He blushed slightly, „Okay I'm busted. Are you happy now?"

I nodded, „I am~ Anyways, thank you for waiting."

He grabbed my hand, causing me to blush, „Let's go inside."

„Wait... Should we make it official...?"

„Come on Aeri, we aren't 13 years old anymore. Am I embarrassing you?"

„No, of course not! I'm just sick of all the gossiping."

„I'm used to it. If we wait, it will hit us more when everyone will find out."

„Yeah, you are right... Then let's go."

He nodded and dragged me behind him. I was really shy, tense even, when he pressed my hand, „Calm down, sweetie. It's okay."

I blushed. He just gave me the first nickname.

Anyways, his words really calmed me down. I already saw the first pair of eyes looking in our direction. I hated the fact that everyone made a drama out of the fact that I love someone and that I'm showing that.
We walked past many people, even Hyerin who looked at us with disgust.

„Stop looking like that only because you aren't the center of attention right now, Hyerin.", Minho said, making me hold in my laughter.

The disbelief was written down in her face, „Honey, watch your mouth. Your girlfriend has stolen not only Hyunjin from me but you as well."

„Ehrm, when did she stole me from you?"

„She's dating you! You are my ex. I always thought that we were friends, Aeri! How could you do that to me? I told you that i don't want you to date him. On top of that, because of you, Hyunjinnie broke up with me! You were telling him lies and he thinks I'm the bad one even though you are!", she examined, that everyone could hear it.

I was hurt. Everyone probably believed her words and heard her. It also hurt to think of the fact that he used to love her once.

„You little...", Minho whispered and his grip was getting stronger.

„Minho... Please don't explode."

He let go off my hand and walked towards her, „You know exactly that nothing about that is true, so please stop that shit."

„Stop threaten me, Minho. I've done nothing wrong!"

Suddenly, my brother approached my side, holding my hand, „Noona, what is happening??"

„Seungjae... It's good to see you. Hyerin is provoking Minho...", I said looking at him.

„Let's go out here. I don't like seeing you sad."