The Party

The next few days I got to spend one on one time with the Avengers so we could get to know each other better.Finally the day of the party arrived.I was a little nervous because it was my first party with my new friends and just being around people in general but I was mostly excited and couldn't wait for it to start.

I woke up extra early that morning,mostly because I couldn't sleep the night before because I was too excited to sleep.Everybody else was still asleep so I went down to the kitchen and made birthday pancakes and watermelon mango smoothies to go with it.I was in a great mood so I turned on my party playlist and had a full dance and singing fest while I cooked.Once I finished cooking I had Jarvis wake up everybody blasting party music in their rooms.

Everybody came into the kitchen smiling and laughing wishing me a happy birthday."Happy Birthday"they all cheered at once when they saw me."Thanks guys"I said as I hugged them all and made breakfast appear on the table. "Ooh birthday pancakes and smoothies yes please"dad chuckled as he gave me a hug "Since it's your first official birthday with the Avengers what would you like to do today princess"he asked as he ate his pancakes."How about a pool party and ice cream since it's so hot outside today.I already have my swimsuit on underneath this dress"I replied as I ate my pancakes.

The others were cheering and laughing as they talked about they wanted to go swimming today because of the heat.Plus they had an ice cream craving.We quickly finished breakfast and then everybody went to put on swimsuits.I switched out my dress for shorts and a t shirt over my swimsuit.It was a pink and white striped two piece with matching sandals and sunglasses.I grabbed my towel and once everybody was ready we headed to the pool for some fun.

Once we got to the pool everybody let loose and had a great time.We played for hours stopping every so often for an ice cream break.We had so much fun we didn't want to stop playing."Alright everybody who's ready for another round of cocktails and pizza"I cheered as I walked back over to everybody holding drinks and food.They all cheered and ran over to me telling me how this was the best idea ever to kill time before the actual party.

We stayed at the pool from 10:00 in the morning to about 4:00 in the afternoon then we packed up and headed home to get ready for the party."Nat,Wanda,can you guys help me get ready please"I asked after we arrived at home."Of course Brittany.Why don't we have a spa day before we get ready?"They exclaimed excitedly."Can we bring Morgan and Pepper too?That way we can have a girls day while the boys set up the party for tonight"I asked as we headed to the car."Why not it'll be more fun. The more the merrier."They cheered as we drove off.We picked up Pepper and Morgan and then headed to the spa."Happy birthday Brittany"Morgan and Pepper cheered as I hugged them.I also spent the week getting to know them and they felt like family to me.Pepper was like a second mother and Morgan was like a little sister.Pepper knew about my situation and how I ended up in New York but she wasn't mad at all.She was just excited to have me as part of the family. Morgan was excited to have a sister but the only thing she knew was that I was Tony's older daughter,she didn't know about my past which was best for her.

We arrived at the spa and quickly settled in as we got pampered before the party.I also used this time to gossip about the Avengers with the girls and find out who was single."So which Avengers are single and which ones are taken"I questioned with an innocent smirk."Oh,got your eye on a certain somebody already?Its only been a week.I'm not judging though"Nat remarked with a smirk."Only Clint and your dad are taken at the moment.The rest are single"Pepper replied with a smile."So who's the lucky fella huh?Spill it or I will read your mind"Wanda chuckled with a cheeky grin.

"Ok ok I'll spill it.I won't say a name but I'll give a description.Just know he is crazy hot and we would make a killer couple"I remarked "He is tall,extremely ripped,former military, has the cutest laugh,a sweet smile that can light up the night sky,kind,baby blue eyes that you could get lost in,he's loving,gentle,warm, compassionate,knows how to make me smile all the time,has a big heart,appreciates the little things in life,he's a big softy,he cares about everyone,and understands me in a way that no one else does.He's always there for me and gives the best cuddles."I said with afar away look in my eyes.