Our Relationship

Over the next few weeks my relationship with Bucky grew stronger and the nightmares came and went.I still teased Bucky to no end and opened up to him more,especially on my really hard days.We started having hot and heavy make out sessions which took a while to work Bucky up to.He was unsure about it but once I assured him that I was ok with it he couldn't resist me,especially not when I wore a sexy outfit or the sexy pajama set or played with his sweet spot while talking dirty to him.We had make out sessions practically every day and they would last for hours at a time.Soon we were to a point where we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

Bucky was the sweetest boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.He always took me on romantic dates and bought me the cutest gifts.(You can make this chapter as dirty minded as you wish) He even watched R-rated movies with me after hours when everyone was sleeping just to get me in the mood for make out sessions.His favorite R-rated movies where the 50 Shades trilogy and they were my favorite as well.A couple of times we watched the movies I heard him moan in delight as his sweet spot got hard and he rolled his eyes to the back of his head as he imagined that we were the main characters.

"Somebody's having very dirty thoughts tonight I see.Let me help you with that"I whispered in his ear seductively as I sat on his lap and tugged hard on his sweet spot as I started the movie.He moaned in delight as he let his hands roam over my body while kissing me deeply and passionately. "Oh the things you do to me.You have no idea how hard and horny you make me.Each day is a struggle to keep my hands to myself.I might not make it to your 18th birthday doll.I get wet and feel the overwhelming urge to cum just looking at you or thinking about you.You are my one weakness doll"he moaned as he continued to explore my body and kiss me passionately.

"That's ok baby you make me crazy horny too.I get wet at the thought or sight of you.You make it hard to focus on anything and all I wanna do is scream your name as I feel you cum inside of me.I'm wet right now and can barely stand not letting you bang me until the sun comes up. You are my weakness and the reason I'm going crazy right now"I growled as I guided his flesh hand over to my wet spot as his metal hand yanked my hair backwards as he covered me in hickeys.I moaned in pleasure and screamed his name as we bucked our hips together and his hardness tapped at my wet spot harder and faster. "Oh bang me right here right now I can't contain myself anymore.Screw waiting until my 18th birthday just screw me as hard and rough as you can"I screamed as we both ached for sweet relief. "Not yet doll ok?Lets go to our special room and find another way to release this tension doll"he growled as he slid off the bed.My legs were around his waist and my arms were around his neck as he carried me to his closet.

We had found a secret room in the back of his closet and turned it into our own paradise.We had all of my sexy lingerie hidden in here as well as all of our "special toys" that we used to relieve any tension.We only came in here if it was nighttime or if we were alone at the compound.We also pulled out the lingerie and toys under the same circumstances.I had also introduced him to the world of porn and masturbation which he loved.It helped him release the tension and as I explained what each toy was and what it did I could see a look of pure delight on his face.He continued buying me lingerie that was extremely revealing as well as extremely revealing outfits that we kept hidden in our "special room."

We each had our own separate sides that gave us privacy to do whatever we wanted in peace and we also had a space we shared for watching the R-rated movies.The room was completely soundproof so no one could hear us but we still set up cameras outside the room so we could see if anybody was looking for us.We each decorated our sides how we wanted them and even added soundproof and privacy settings to them so we didn't disturb each other while we relieved ourselves of all the built up tension.

"Oh Bucky just get inside of me already.I crave to feel you as you go hard and rough inside of me.I don't care if you take your time I'm all yours baby.Just give it to me already before I go crazy baby"I screamed and moaned in delight as I gave myself sweet relief.I finally felt better and went to find Bucky.He had just finished as well and we both looked happy at what we accomplished.