The Future

Time jump 4 years later at Brittany's 18th birthday party.

(This chapter will be shorter than the others and may possibly have a lot of smut. You have been warned.)

I woke up to Bucky laying beside me being extra handsy and begging me to wake up.It was the day we had been waiting for:my 18th birthday.We had been waiting for this day because it was the day Bucky and me would finally have sex.It was a long and torturous 4 year wait but it was totally worth it.Bucky would be the first person to have my consent to have sex with me(the male nurses took my virginity by force and without my consent so I decided to restart and let Bucky be my real first.)

I giggled and playfully pushed him off of me as I reminded him he had to wait until tonight or he would have to wait another 4 years.He backed off and gave me a tongue kiss instead to release some of his tension.I got up and got ready for a long day of partying by taking a quick shower then putting on a dress so I could spend the day getting pampered before the party. Nat,Wanda, and Pepper took me to the spa to relax and get pampered which took all day.When we arrived back home we quickly changed for the party.We had bought me an extremely sexy dress that would send Bucky over the edge.We walked down to the party and had a great time dancing,playing games, eating,and opening gifts.The party ended around midnight and I knew Bucky couldn't wait any longer by the size of the bulge in his pants so I did something I knew would send him over the edge.I gave him a long deep tongue kiss as I let his hands squeeze my butt hard causing me to moan as I tugged hard on his sweet spot which made him moan before throwing me over his shoulder and taking the elevator back up to my room.He kicked the door closed with his foot and tossed me on the bed.

"You sure your ready for this doll"he asked as he quickly stripped to nothing but his boxers. "Yes baby I am.We've waited 4 long and torturous years for this so I am more than ready.I just need to feel your dick inside of me as you fuck me til the sun comes up.Take your time if you have to or you can go fast it doesn't matter as long as you go hard and rough and deep and long that's all that matters.I made the room sound proof before I left this morning just to prepare.I even put on a pair of sexy lingerie that you had bought me.It's your favorite one,the lacy red ones with the black around the edges"I responded as I quickly took of the dress and stood in nothing but my lingerie as I watched Bucky walk closer to me.

He pushed me back onto the bed as he tore off his boxers and my lingerie and got to work.He pinned me down on the bed and began kissing me roughly all up and down my neck.I moaned in pleasure as he grabbed my hair and yanked it back so he could give me hickeys while our hips bucked in sync.He swirled his fingers around my sweet bundle of nerves as I wrapped my legs around his waist to give him better access.He left kisses up and down my chest and stomach as I yanked his hair and screamed in delight.I moved my legs up to his shoulders as he started licking at my entrance while he finger fucked me.He pumped in and out over and over before moving on to tongue fucking me.I heard him growl my name in pleasure as I bucked my hips faster aching for his dick to enter my pussy. "Bucky I can't take it anymore just shove your whole dick inside my pussy right now before I go crazy"I moaned in pleasure as he did what he was told and pushed his whole dick in my pussy all at once causing me to scream all of his names as a wave of pleasure hit me "Oh fuck this feels so good please don't you ever stop you here me. Jesus Christ this is fucking amazing.James Buchanan Barnes you feel so good just keep going.Oh Bucky keep hitting it right in that good spot.Winter Soldier fuck me til the end of time." At the mention of Winter Soldier,he got a look of hunger and lust in his eyes as he went faster and deeper than I ever thought humanly possible.I screamed over and over as Bucky fucked me harder and rougher than ever before.He kissed me passionately with his tongue over and over again as our bodies started shaking violently. "Oh fuck Winter Soldier I'm about to cum and so are you just push me more like only you can.He pushed with everything he had and we both reached our peaks at the same time and came.Hot sticky cum oozed out of me,a mix of mine and his.Some squirted on his face but he didn't care as we rode out our orgasm together and kissed passionately again but this time we both tasted the cum that was smeared on Bucky's face.I licked it all up and then let him taste it as our tongues swirled together.

He pulled his dick out of my pussy and collapsed next to me on the bed. "Don't pull out yet we're just getting started.I need to feel the Winter Soldier fuck me to no ends please."I begged. "Sounds like you enjoyed that an awful lot.You know I love it when you beg and it seems you still have energy and are very impatient so will give you exactly what you want. I'm ready to comply" he growled. "I love it when you talk like that.I need you to be sweet and caring James Buchanan Bucky Barnes during the day but at night I need you to be the Winter Soldier so you can fuck me to infinity. Don't you dare stop fucking me until I say so.I want to ride this high for as long as possible so get up and fuck me from behind until I say otherwise got it.Just ram me all at once do you understand?" "I'm ready to comply" "Good Winter Soldier now fuck me til daylight" and that he did.He fucked me from every angle and continued to be aggressive because he knew I loved it.He even let me get on top as I straddled his thighs and fucked him hard.We fucked each other up at least 20 times last night and loved every minute of it.He obeyed my every command and by the time we were done we were sore all over but we loved it.I could barely stand up straight or walk without a limp for the next few weeks but I was okay with it.We had sex every night for the first year and then started working out a schedule for our wild nights.

We eventually got married and had kids and lived a long happy life together.I even took a bit of super soldier serum to stay looking young and have extra energy for the wild nights(per Bucky's request and my demanding).We had the happy ending we had always wanted and we couldn't be any happier.