the fourth

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

"Junnie, why do you hate him so much? Donghyuck seems nice!" Jaemin exclaims, locking arms with Renjun as they playfully tease each other.

"I don't hate him that much, he's just annoying." Renjun sighs but shortly after chuckles at his friend pouting.

"Have you actually ever talked to him properly?" Jaemin asks, kicking the tiny pebbles on the ground.

"Well—no.."

"Injun, you have to talk to him!" Jaemin huffs, staring at Renjun in disbelief while the other just gulps—seeing that Jaemin said Injun just screams he's in trouble. "You guys can actually start sorting things out.."

Renjun doesn't respond, letting Jaemin gather his thoughts for a moment as he knows he has a bit of trouble expressing things with words.

"I can tell you guys are going to be great friends!" Jaemin utters to which Renjun chokes on air.

"Wha—"

"I have a feeling, trust me okay?" Jaemin looks at him with desperation and Renjun just can't help but sigh and give in.

"Fine." Jaemin giggles. "You and your weird feelings."

"Are you sure you're not suspicious?" Jisung glares at Jeno, who just blinks in confusion—clearly not understanding what's happening.

"Sungie, I told you he's not a bad guy!" Jaemin whines playfully, tugging at Jisung's shirt.

"Yeah, if Jen is some suspicious creep, Nana wouldn't even be friends with him." Renjun mutters in amusement, all whilst Chenle is trying to catch his breath—the cause of laughing too much.

"Uh, well— I've been friends with Jaemin for seven years.. If that helps in anyway..?" Jeno hesitates, glaring at Chenle who just keeps wheezing.

"Hm, okay then." Jisung huffs out, crossing his arms. "I'll still be asking you questions though!"

"Oh no, not another interrogation.." Renjun groans, remembering the time Jisung had also interrogated him.

ᝰ 🐹 ᝰ

[ 2 Years ago ]

"Why does this kid keep glaring at me?" Renjun asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Sungie, what's wrong?" Jaemin titled his head slightly in confusion as he looked back and forth between his two friends.

"That guy," Jisung pointed at Renjun. "he's suspicious."

"I'm not a kidnapper." Renjun rolled his eyes, pouting when Jaemin chuckled at the sight.

"Yeah Jisungie, he's fine!" Jaemin drags a seat to sit beside Jisung. "He won't hurt me or you."