the eighth

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

ᝰ 🐶 ᝰ
[ 6 Years ago ]

After the horrible confession Jaemin had done a few days ago, he still felt quite dejected.

Seungmin didn't even tell him whether he liked him back or not—but he probably doesn't have to, considering he sees Jaemin as someone disgusting for being gay.

Though after hearing that Jeno also likes boys, he feels relieved.

He isn't alone, and he's glad.

"Nono, do you believe in true love?" Jaemin had asked him whilst walking on the leaves that were on the ground, feeling satisfied when he hears it make crunched noise.

"Yeah!" Jeno exclaimed, picking up a tiny rock. "I wanna meet my soulmate and love them a lot!" He grabbed a marker and he drew a face on the rock.

"Me too." Jaemin giggled when Jeno showed him the rock.

"Hey," Jeno huffed out making Jaemin turn at him. "what if we're soulmates?" Jeno held out his hand after he put the rock on the ground.

"Us?" He grabbed the boy's hand and they walked back to their neighborhood.

"Yeah! I don't mind being soulmates with you if that's true.." Jeno smiled fondly, his eyes formed moon crescents and Jaemin silently cooed—as he always does when Jeno smiles.

"I wouldn't mind too!" Jaemin hugged him, he chuckled when a leaf fell on Jeno's head. "Let's be friends forever then okay? You better not leave me!"

"I'll never leave you Nana."

ᝰ ꗃ ᝰ

It had only been a day after Mark and Jaemin's hangout but ever since then they had been talking to each other more.

And to Jaemin's delight, Mark even let him help him out at times.

"Nana, which one do you think suits the theme more?" Mark shows him two baskets full of different kinds of flowers, though both are definitely in contrast with each other.

"Well, I think that one fits it." Jaemin points at the basket on the right and Mark nods, directing the other council members to use that basket.

"Thanks for helping me out these days, you're really great at deciding!" Mark proudly remarks, ruffling Jaemin's hair rather roughly but it doesn't hurt him.

"Did I hear someone's great at deciding?" A head peeks out from the door and the two immediately knows who it is.

"Hey Hyuckie!" Jaemin waves and he waves back cheerfully.

"Minnie, can you help me pick which one's better?" Donghyuck holds up two bracelets, one very colorful and kid-like, the other extremely minimalistic but still endearing.