the tenth

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

"Lele, do you think I'm too.. obsessed?" Jaemin lays his head atop of his arms as he glances towards the window.

"What do you mean hyung?" Chenle asks, feeling qute confused at the sudden question.

"Obsessed with Mark, I mean." Jaemin sighs and leans back on his seat.

"Nope, I don't think so." Chenle strokes Jaemin's back lightly. "You don't go around stalking him and stuff, so no."

"I guess you're right." Jaemin stretches out his arms and huffs.

"Well uh—gotta go! Uhm, games with Ji.. Bye hyung!" Chenle runs up to the door and exits the classroom abruptly.

Jaemin just sits there dumbfounded but laughs it off anyways.

Is Chenle right? He's not obsessed right?

I don't stalk him nor follow him around too much..

ᝰ🐰 ᝰ
[ 30 Minutes ago ]

"Aren't you becoming obsessed?" A girl in the hallway had said to him as she held her books in her hands.

"W-what?" Jaemin turned to her.

"You keep staring at Mark sunbae, it's a bit uncomfortable." She scoffed in small voice and shrugged.

"Yiren, hurry up!"

"Coming, unnie!"

And with that, he was just left with thoughts boggled up in his mind.

"The hell was that..?" He didn't even know who she was, why she did that—but he started think either-wise.

Was he becoming obsessed? Was he already obsessed?

ᝰ ꗃ ᝰ

"Weird.." Jaemin taps on the table and his lips form a smile when he spots Mark outside waving at him.

He waves back and giggles, Tomorrow, I'll do it. He thought, having enough of his unrequited love.

Unlike his past crushes, this time, Jaemin is sure that Mark likes him at least a tiny bit.

"Holy fuck, it's tomorrow." Renjun grips on Donghyuck's shoulders and shakes him rather.. Violently. "The Fall Festival is tomorrow..!"

"C-Can you— I'm.. D-Dizzy—J—" Renjun realizes and stops, apologizing repeatedly to Donghyuck.

"I can't tell if you're excited or nervous as fuck." Jeno laughs, to which Renjun just glares at him.

"Both, I'm very excited but also about to pee my pants." Jaemin chokes on air, not expecting for Renjun to say that.