the seventh

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

"Hyung, you won't believe what just happened!" Chenle points at the mess that had occurred inside the cafe whilst Renjun and Donghyuck were gone.

"Where's Jaemin and Jeno?" Renjun scans around, noticing how his two friends aren't here.

Apparently according to Jisung and Chenle—a couple had a fight and suddenly started throwing food at each other, resulting to Jaemin getting cake thrown at him.

"God, this feels like something that would happen in a drama or fanfic.." Donghyuck sighs at Mark trying to comfort the girl who had started crying uncontrollably.

"Well I guess that concludes this, I'll go help Mark out." Donghyuck massages his temples as he sees his best friend getting smothered with chocolate as the girl hugs him. "See y'all!"

ᝰ 🐯 ᝰ
[ 14 Minutes ago ]

"You jerk! I can't believe you cheated on me!" The girl shouted as the boy just groaned in annoyance.

"Look, can we not make a scene? You're getting on my nerves!"

Jaemin quirked his brow at the sight, he turned towards Mark who just shrugged.

The people inside the cafe just watched the scene unfold as the girl started shouting again.

"You fucking asshole!" She grabbed a fistful of ice cream and threw it at the guy.

"Bring it on bitch!" He grabbed a large amount of cake with both his hands and smothered it on her face.

The two started throwing food everywhere, security guards trying to stop the fight but to no avail, they just got thrown desserts at.

"Uh, I think we should get outta h—Oh my god! Jaemin!" Mark rushed to Jaemin who was, unfortunately, caked by the girl who was sadly terrible at aiming.

"I'm fine! This is just uhm, uh—" Jaemin laughed nervously whilst Mark was desperately trying to get a towel.

"Wait—Jeno hyung! Where are you going?!" Chenle whisper yelled quite too loudly, making Jaemin glance to the direction of where he heard it.

"Follow me, I'll help you get cleaned up." Jeno grabbed Jaemin's wrist lightly and went to the bathroom.

"I can't believe that happened.." Jaemin chuckled in disbelief as he washed off the cake on his face.

"I'll go buy you some new clothes, wait for me here okay?" Jaemin nodded and Jeno smiled, exiting the bathroom.

"Well.. Mark and I's hangout was ruined.." He sighed and took off his sweater vest to wash it in the sink.

"At least I still got to talk and have fun with him, yeah that's even more progress!" He giggled to himself but immediately looked around to see if anyone heard—relieved when nobody was there.