the sixth

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

ᝰ 🦊 ᝰ
[ 3 Years ago ]

"Hey there, I'm Yangyang." He showed Jaemin his gummy smile to which the boy just coos.

"I'm Jaemin! But you probably already know that.." He remembered how Renjun told him he talks about him a lot to his boyfriend—and in this case, Yangyang.

"Yeah, sorry about well uh—earlier.." Yangyang laughed nervously, he had basically gestured and pointed to nothing but air.

"It's okay, accidents happen." Jaemin giggled and Renjun groaned.

"What do you mean accident—you scared the shit out of us and now we're drenched in river water!" Renjun pointed at his and Yangyang's clothes and pouts, Jaemin just let out a laugh, he felt a bit sorry for them.

Really though—he didn't mean to scare them like that.

Jaemin was just going for a short walk towards Han River, when he sees a familiar figure he runs up to him—not knowing that there was someone else there.

And before he could even stop himself, he had already shouted 'Hey!' at them whilst they were kissing—

'Splash!'

"Oh shit, I am, so sorry—Renjun?!" He gasped when he saw another person came up from the water.

"Jaemin—"

"You must be Jaemin!" Yangyang shouted, he waved his arms around that were, mind you, still soaked with water—splashing it everywhere.

And that lead to them there, the couple still soaked and drenched and Jaemin trying to invite them to his home to change clothes.

ᝰ ꗃ ᝰ

"What're you laughing to yourself about?" Renjun turns Jaemin's head a bit to the side for more easy access, as he was doing his makeup.

"I remembered that river incident again." Jaemin chuckles, closing his eyes when Renjun puts a small amount of sparkly glitter at the middle of his eyelid, atop the light brown eyeshadow.

"Oh god, not that.." Renjun groans, picking up another brush to apply slightly peach pink blush to Jaemin's cheeks. "That was embarrassing."

"I regret ruining yours and Yang's moment but at the same time I don't." Jaemin laughs, showing his pearly white teeth as he smiles.

"You're lucky we're friends or I would've threw you out the window already." The blond rolls his eyes, picking up the lip balm on the vanity.

"I'm so excit—" Jaemin and Renjun could hear their friends shouting and fighting about what Jaemin should wear—and to be frank, it's pretty amusing.

"That doesn't look nice!"

"Anything looks nice on him!"