the second

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

Jaemin ponders, wondering what he should suggest on the form whilst he's in the school's library.

Maybe a talent show? Nah, that's too basic. I won't even be able to participate in it myself.

He plays with his pen, staring at the window beside him, eyeing all the students passing by the school's fountain to leave.

Someone in particular caught his eye, that of course, is Mark.

He was walking around with his friends, lively chatting and laughing.

Oh how nice it would be to be one of his friends..

Though, he isn't really looking much at his friends per say, he's just focusing his attention to Mark instead.

"You starin' at Mark again?" Jaemin hears a voice from in front of him, jolting in surprise but quickly relaxes when he sees someone familiar.

"Jeno!" Jaemin giggles, he had missed his best friend.

"Sorry I haven't been able to hang out with you these days.." Jeno sighs as he sits down on the seat opposite from Jaemin.

"It's alright, how's Doyoung hyung?" Jaemin asks, his voice laced with concern as he remembers Jeno's brother getting sick.

"He's feeling a lot better than before," Jeno eyes the form in Jaemin's hands. "just maybe a few more days and he'll be fine." He adds, pouting a bit before Jaemin hums in relief.

"Oh yeah! Mark gave us these things, to suggest stuff." Jaemin hands him the paper. "I don't really know what to write though.."

"A photo booth?" Jeno suggests, receiving a faint 'Hm?' from the younger. "You can take pictures of students who're in the festival, and maybe do some editing too if you want." He smiles, giving back the form to Jaemin.

"Eh, but what if someone already did that? It'll just be useless." Jaemin groans, crossing his arms on the table and lying his head atop.

"There's no harm in trying," Jeno pats the other's head softly before continuing. "plus, if someone already did suggest that.. Then that's even better isn't it?"

"How would it be better?" The younger pouts, not getting what the older is saying.

"It'll take you forever if you take pictures by yourself, there's a lot of students here in Sejong, remember?" Jaemin hums in agreement.

Yeah, maybe it won't be so bad.

"Holy shit!" Jisung gasps, feeling infuriated at the sight.

"I told you not to curse Sungie!" Jaemin huffs out, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Sorry hyung but—holy cow, Chenle stop bumping into me!" Jisung groans, trying to push Chenle aside lightly as the honey blond just laughs.