I'm Addis Crophopper, I want to be a racing player

Propwash Junction,elementary school

  "I want to be a racing player,go to the Wings Around the Globe Rally. "8 years old Addis Crophopper say that, it's Addis's dream.When she say that,a lot of students in classroom are laugh her.

  "Look! Crophopper say she want to be a racing player!"a little boy say that.

  "Shut out!"said Dottie.

  "I didn't make a fault! "said that boy.

  "Enough! "said Chug."This is Addis's dream,you can't do that! "

  "But I need to say it's have some dangerous...."Dottie say that small sound.

  ...............................................................

  Afternoon

  Mayday is a firefighter in Propwash Junction,and he is Addis's guardian.When Addis was little, because of something,Mr and Mis Crophopper let their old friend Mayday to take care of Addis.

  Mayday was doing his routine patrol,and took his little girl come home.

  "How about today in class? "

  "Mr.Lin want us to say what we want to do when we grow up,"

  "yep...."

  "Dottie want to be a mechanic,Chug want to work at Fill n' Fly,and I want to be a racing player...."

  "That sounds great,anything happen?"

  "Anyone say it is impossible,they think it's a joke.But Chug think I can do it, Dottie say it'shave some dangerous. "

  "I see...."

  "Mayday,can I become a racing player when I grow up?"

  "Just saw you,Addis. When I was little like you,I want to be a firefighter. See!I am a firefighter now!Now,what dinner you want to eat?"

  "Mayday's cream stew!"

  "OK, but you need to write your homework first!"

  "ya!"

  ...............................................................

  Addis's 15 years old

  "Congratulations,Addis Crophopper. You can drive your plane alone now,your a pilot."said Leadbottom.

  "Yes!"

  "Good for you,Addis. "say Dotti and Chug,they hug their little sister.

  "Good job,my little racing player."said Mayday.

  "Now you can work for me now,did you remember or forget?"

  "I still remember it!"Because, Leadbottom teach her how to drive the planes so that she can work for him.But Addis didn't forget her dream, she still wanted to be a racing player, she just need more time.

  ...............................................................

  And than, in Propwash Junction,people can see Addis drive her plane,to do her job for Leadbottom, and practice her flying skills. Sometimes, she let Mayday and her friends a big heart attack, and some people tell her just be a good girl in the Propwash Junction,and do a best work of farmer.Because Propwash Junction is a township famous of Corn.

  Two years latter, something are chang with Addis life.