shoot to fame,Persian architecture and illusion

When Addis save Bulldog on the German sky,she get some people's notice. In online, have some Addis's video in the race. And than,the race come to India.

  Today, the Indian racer Ishani ask Addis to visited Persian architecture together. Two female racer come to Persian architecture, it's one of the beautiful building in the world,and a famous love royal story symbol in history.

  "Anionful teardrop…,a India poet called it.What a beautiful love story…."

  "Yes…."Addis just looking at that beautiful building ,and than,she saw something in her brain.

  A man warm red and white clothes, seems like a firefighter. The fire around him,and Addis can hear what a sad voice from him.

  "Nick…!"

  "…!"Addis don't know his name, but she can feel that sad.she want to walk to him,but some power let her go away.

  "Addis?Addis!"Ishani yerd, and Addis finally awake.

  "Are you ok?"

  "I'm alright,yes.Hey,what that?"

  "OH,it's Himalayas,tomorrow we are fly out of it."

  "O…OK!"Addis not sure she can do it,she still scared of highly.

  "You always low flying."

  "Yes…,just a tactic."

  "You afraid of high?"

  "Yes…."

  "I think you can follow the iron compass."

  "Iron compass?"

  "The railway. "

  "Thanks,Ishani. "

  ………………………………………………………

  When they want to come back, a blind monk grab Addis's arm,ans said something.

  "You have a fire in back of your body, with other place fire connection!One day, you two were together and fighting to roll with the punches."

  "Fire?"Addis was so surprised, because in her illusion, have a firefighter and fire.

  "Addis, let go back now!"said Ishani, and two racers come bake to the airport.

  ………………………………………………………

  In that night, Addis ready to go to sleep. When she sleep, she always think that man.

  "Who are you…?"

  In the same time,in the Piston Peak, a lonely firefighter chief have a same question.

  "Who are you…,why you always in my dream?"