Training and started to the trip

Next morning, Addis and Chug are go to the meeting. Skipper prepared the trainer for her.First,he want Addis to.show her flying skills, and racing with a transporter's shadow.

  "To fast!"

  "To slant."

  "To low!"

  "OK,you lose."said Skipper,the first test are over.

  "OH!!!"Addis cried,she have a lot of thing need to do.

  ...............................................................

  The race isn't only used speed,and needed skills and terrain.But Addis have a big problem, she...scared of highly.

  "OK...,your a tiger."

  "Ya...."

  "Do you know in this race,have many big test waiting for you?"

  "I know. "

  "OK,to do something about you can do.But one day,you must be flying higher than you needed. "

  "Yes,sir."

  "Did you see that cloud?"

  "Yes."

  "If you did it, you can feel the fast you don't feel it.The wind...."

  "I know, Skipper. "

 ..................................................................

  Later, Dottie fix and change the plane, let Addis can have enough power to races. And than,in Skipper's training,Addis did it all the training,so she can go to the race.

  "She's been prepared. "said Skipper.

  ...............................................................

  Sparky gave Addis's plane nose a pain a sign about Jolly Wrenches,and Skipper gave Addis a necklace, is a Jolly Wrenches sign,too. Addis took it with her other necklace, too.

  "Thank you, Skipper. For everything. "

  "No thank to me,it's your did it."

  ...............................................................

  Fire station

  Addis walk into the fire station, to see Mayday.

  "Mayday...."

  "I and Wales were so proud of you."said Mayday, he can't believe his little girl were go to find her dream come true.

  "Father.... "

  "Be safe,and take care of yourself."

  "I were."

  ...............................................................

  And than,Skipper Dottie Mayday Chug and Sparky give a lot of love and blessings.

  Addis took a little bag,inside is her simple luggage.She drive her plane to New York City John F. Kennedy International Airport,in there,is the first race beginning.

  She walked into the racer registration,and go into her tent.She saw a lot of racer she watch in the TV. Of course ,Ripslinger is in,too.

  "Hey!Look who is she,is that former girl. "

  "Hello, World champion. "

  "Ha!I think your story were make a lot of people's cry.A civilian want to be a top of the world. "

  "Thanks?"

  "And have a saddle end,you fell and die!FORMER!"

  "!"

  "Township."

  Addis was very very angry, she know when she come here,maybe have something happened like this.But she still angry. She walk into her tent,and start to take the break.

  "Hey girl,new face.Where are you come from?"ask a racer, he come from the UK, he is Bulldog, a famous legendary racer.

  "Propwash Junction,a unknown township in America.Your a Bulldog in European Cup,right?"

  "Yes,first race?That your plane?"

  "Yes,my old partner, it's a strong one."

  "God...!"Bulldog in this world a lot of time,he think something were happen in this time in the race.

  And than,some commotion outside ,is El Chupacabra,come from Mexico.He is a new racer star in Mexico,and a actor and a writer, too.He and Addis talking so happy, and than,they are be a good friend.

  Midnight, Addis open her diary, it's Dottie give her. She start to write a first page in it.

  [I'm Addis Crophopper,this is my first start to let my dream come true.Now I'm in the John F. Kennedy International Airport,in my racer tent.

  The world,I'm coming. ]