Awake and alive, Addis Crophopper

When Addis open her eyes, she is in Mexico hospital. Her arms get big hart,and her lags get comminuted fracture.Her friends and family are stand with her. Dottie 、Chug、Mayday 、El、Skipper and Sparky,they are stand behind her bad.

  "ONCE task?!"Addis very very angry, Skipper was know Addis saw that place in Jolly Wrenches .

  "Can let we stay alone together now?You too,Sparky. "

  When Skipper was a commander in Jolly Wrenches, he trainer a team,of course his daughter Reid ,but Reid was not in his team.But when he's team first task,they saw the enemy and come across .

  They think it's a longer enemy,didn't thinking is a warship.All the people in Skipper's team are getting shoted, just only Skipper getting life,but get a big hart.In that time,he and Sparky to be a friend, and move to Propwash Junction to get life.

  "How about your daughter ?"

  "Few years later, she get a baby.Not long time,she need to go to a danger task,and,than,she is missingin the task.Her baby was take care of Propwash Junction. This baby…,it's you."

  "Me?"

  "Yes,Addis. You are my granddaughter. "

  "Why you don't tall me?"

  "Because lost your mother and my students are gave me a lot of heart, so your mother didn't let me take care of you,so let Mayday take care of you.So I always stranded away and watching you."

  "!"Addis can't believe it, she fall so sick,and she need doctor now. When she fall into the dark,she remender,Skipper …her grandfather took her arm and call the doctor.

  ………………………………………………………

  When Addis open her eyes, it's next afternoon now,and Bulldog are looking for her.She want to saw her plane, but Bulldog want her get more rest, He can't answer Addis's ask,so let her stay in wheelchair and call Dottie 、Chug and Mayday.

  Mayday want to talking something with Bulldog, so they go away Dottie and Chug looking at her,their little sister. They never see Addis very very sad like now.

  "Addis ?"

  "Ha,Dottie …."said Addis "I can't believe the thing was so…big change. In fact, I think I should listen toyou,stay in home and be a former pilot. "

  "Listen, Addis. If you heard for me,I were never forget me forever. "

  "Now what are me know ?I can't walk now!And my plane, it's can't fly now….I can't do something now."

  "Addis …."

  ………………………………………………………

  "Addis's mother is my old friend,she is a good air force. Addis's flying gift from her mother."

  "I heard a little from Addis ,she was very respect her mother. "

  "Yes…,I tell something a little about her mother - Reid.When Addis was a baby,Reid need to go to a danger task, so she let me take care of her baby.And than,she is missing,and never come back unit today.So Addis was me and a town feed up."

  "I see…."

  "I don't know did I a good father ,I always tall her if she want to be a air racer,just to do.Our town was a city of the plane,a lot of people know how to drive the plane,so she can go to learned how to be a pilot.She didn't have trainer,so she reading the flying book with Chug,learned how to be a air racer;for Chug and Dottie's help,she go into the race. Before this time,a lot of people think Addis is a crazy girl,have a big dream no one can be the true,so they laugh her.She never say,just me、Chug and Dottie、Sparky saw and protect her."

  "You are a good father, Mr.Mayday."said Bulldog "Young Addis was a good racer when I saw,not only she save me in the German's sky.Her dream and thinking,let me so proud to get a race with her."

  ………………………………………………………

  "Addis …."

  "I think I really sealy for myself !"

  "Addis, did you want to know why I don't want you to be a racer?"

  "Why?"

  "When we both 12,you try to push me out of the fire,and you get hart and …."

  "If the same thing happened again,I were do it again. "

  "But I hope you don't do it again!Have a lot of years,I think I lost my little sister."

  "Dottie …."

  "Have a lot of years,I get a bad dream of that accident,so I want to protect you. But now,I understand now. Nothing can't stop you,and my scared .May Skipper do the wrong thing when he young,but he do right thing now,"

  "What thing?"

  "To trainees you.Now you are not a former pilot,you are a air racer.You let your dream come true,and showed the world how about you. "

  "But Dotti, I can't now.See?I am now what you see and I need to move by the wheelchair now. "

  ""YES,You are."said El,and let them so surprised. Because they didn't heard El's nosic.

  El and other racer come in now,they didn't want Addis forget the last race. Addis plane need to be a big fixed,so they bring all the components Addis needed.

  "Guys…!"

  "We hope we can finish the race together,we so proud to race with you together. "

  "Dottie, it's ok?"

  "OF COUSE!Let we get a big fixed now!"

  ………………………………………………………

  Dottie and some hands took a few night to fixed the plane,and Addis study the tactics with Chug how to let Ripslinge down.

  The doctor say Addis's arm wasn't affected the race,but she need to used the crutch and let her lags to get cast.The race worker think it's Addis's radio get broken so let her still get the race,but needed to get the severe time penalty.But everyone know who is the culprit.

  Addis took her crutch to walk to her racer friends, and meet Ripslinge.

  Ripslinge walk to her,and say "Not just you to get some OK Bond,the plane changed some components, you can be the new one.You still a farmer gire,never can change you!"

  "Haha,did I see it?"said Addis "You scared a former girl because MAYBE SHE STOPPED YOU GET WINED AGAIN !"and then,Addis walk away and prepare the race.

  "We were get her forever and ever. "said Ripslinge to his teammates, but they didn't know someone heard it.

  It's Skipper, he doesn't care how let Addis forget him,but he know he can't lose his student and his family again.

  They try to hurt Jolly Wrenches and Propwash Junction 's little princess.