Become a racing player

"OK,it's time."Addis said that,and touch her necklace. This necklace come from her firefighter friend, the firefighter name is Wales .Wales gives her this necklace is because he hope Addis can let her dream come true.

  "I'm coming. "Addis take a deep breath,and walk to the checking counter.

  Just only top five races can joined the Wings Around the Globe Rally,and the reviews are very very strict. A lot of best pilots are finished the race,but some of them didn't finish it.And then,time for Addis.

  "Now,it's Reid Fighter.And then,today the qualifying event are end."said the staff member.

  "Reid…Fighter?"ask Dottie.

  "Yes!It's come from Addis's mother fighter aircraft she drive. "

  "Hey,you!Why there have a agricultural aircraft over here ?I replied again, Reid Fighter…."

  "What, I'm Reid Fighter!"Addis said that, and show her entry certificate so that people know she is Reid Fighter.

  "You?"

  "Yes."

  "Reid Fighter?"

  "Yes."

  "A agricultural aircraft ?To join the race ?OH MY GOD!Little girl,I think your mom are so proud of you!"said Ripslinge,Ripslinge is a famous racing star in the world, he get 3 times winner in Wings Around the Globe race.He think just only best pilots can to become a racing player.

  "Don't say that of my mother!"Addis's mother  Reid Crophopper is a air force,for Mayday said,she is a first woman who is join in the Jolly Wrenches in the history.But something happened when Addis was a baby,her mother can't take care of her ,so her mother let Mayday take care of Addis, and Mayday took baby Addis to.move in to the Propwash Junction.When Addis was a little girl,she always proud of her mother, even she didn't meeting her.

  "STOP!Addis, you don't want to lose your eligibility,right?"Dottie said that,and stop Addis.

  "Ripslinge, stop said that,ok?"said the functionary,he can't still watching it now.

  "OK!"said Ripslinge, but he still ridicule for Addis, and his sidekicks Ned and Zed,the twin brothers in his team.

  "Jus do your best now,Ad…Reid!"said Dottie.

  "Go!Addis, GO!"

  "OK,I'm started to ,now!"said Addis, and she star to drive her plane ,and took Dotti and Chug support,and all the people who watch, they think Addis's well be a loser.

  Addis inherit her mother's flying talent,and she always make hard for protect. She make a good race,a lot of people couldn't think she used a agricultural aircraft to do a best flying. But,she just get sixth in the race,she can't go to the Wings Around the Globe Rally.

  "Hey,girl.Good flying, don't be sad of this. "said the racer of fifth,but Addis think she can't let her dream come true now,forever.

  ………………………………………………………

  propwash Junction

  When they go back there town,a people saw Addis.

  "Hey,Addis, how about the race?"said that people, he's name is Danne,he is work in the car hotel in there.

  "Just 10 second, she will join in. "

  "HA!I know that.Come on,Addis,your just a farmer,just know how to drive the plane well.A people in the village want to be a top on the world?What a silly girl…!"said Danne,Chug and Dottie was very very angry. Dottie never want to stop Addis's dream, just because when they are 12,a big accident happen,so let Dottie worried about Addis's life safe.And than,Danne didn't know Mayday was back to him.

  "Danne, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING TO MY LITTLE GIRL!"

  "Ma…Mayday?!No…nothing!"

  "Don't said that again and…LIFT FARTHER AWAY FROM HER! NOW!"

  "SORRY!"said Danne, and he running away into car hotel his work.

  "Where is Addis?"said Mayday.

  "She took her plane back to her house. "said Chug.

  "Times were heal her,she is a strong warrior ."

  "Ok… ."