New champion,New legend awake

Race :Mexico to New York

  First,it's Ripslinge and Zed、Ned,and then is El 、Rochelle 、Bulldog and Ishani, last is Addis. Because Addis didn't finish last race,so she need to get the severe time penalty,5 minute.

  When the time is out,she push her plane engine to red, try to grow up her grade from last  to first .

  She need all the engine power and her Willpower. It's to hard,but she did it.

  They don't know how did Addis did it,she just get a big accident in the last race. And then,the racers are come to the last race trip-desert of the died. Ripslinge and his teammates time to do their plan.

  They try to let Addis and her plane hitting in  the cactus,Addis want to get out but she can't. And then, someone come in and save her.

  "Skipper ?"

  "Addis, UP!"

  "Oh my God !"Addis up to the sky,if Skipper didn't yard her,she were hit in the big rock.

  Skipper drive his Fighter aircraft,to rescue Addis.

  "Skipper, your fly!"

  "Yes,right."

  "To be a old man is good,right?"

  "I'm old but I don't scared of highly. Are you alright?"

  "Yes,thanks for you."

  "Listen, I get Rip and you get twin."

  "Get it."

  ………………………………………………………

  Addis let twin stuck in the rock,and Skipper nocked Ripslinge's wing tip let him control.

  "Are you alright ?"

  "Yes,thank you grandpa."

  "You really like your mother, Addis ….AR!"Ripslinge cut down Skipper's plane wing tile,and Skipper lost control and get down.

  "Grandpa !"Addis yard,and get down to check  her trainer.

  "Oh no!Are you alright?"

  "Of course, I'm fine."

  "I were stay with you!"

  "No,Addis. "Said Skipper "You must to get win this race,because we can't let a racer like Ripslinge to win it again."

  "How about you?"

  "I were be fine."

  "Promise ?"

  "Promise !"  ~…………………………………………………………

  And than,the race get end now,Addis and Ripslinge ,one of them can get winner,but no one know who was winner.

  Addis push her engine into red,but she can't make faster than Ripslinge.In that time,she see the cloud.

  When Skipper started to train Addis ,he tell her a very special cloud can let her get very very faster,but need to be higher and up to the cloud.

  "Oh yeah ! Addis never fell so fast,and then,she get Ripslinge now.

  "What?No!Crophopper!"When Ripslinge started to get some his winner photo, Addis get her and win the race.All the people when they watching this race was so surprised and happy.

  Addis down to the plane, Chug and Dottie get her on Chug Shoulder.

  "Good job,Addis. "

  "Let my girl!"

  "Addis, the new world champion!"

  "Nice flying, Addis. "Other racers were come,El is 3、4 is Rochelle 、5 is Bulldog and 6 is Ishani.

  "Wait,where is Skipper ?My grandpa!"

  "He still in Mexico. "

  "No,he save me on the desert,and his wingtill was broken. Because Ripslinge try to attack me!"

  All the people can't believe what Addis say,because a racer try to attack other racer in the race.And then,the workers find Ripslinge want to runaway, and catch him and start to make something to do.

  "I needed to save him!"When Addis up to her plane again, someone saw a fight aircraft come to here.

  It's Skipper !when Skipper down to the plane,Addis run to him.

  "Grandpa …,Grandpa !"

  "I'm so proud of you,kid."

  "Thank you, for everything you make for me."

  "I learned a lot from you more then I touch you."

  In this day,a legend born in the world. This legend was first in the history, and never never get end.