The dream come true?

Fill n' Fly

  Addis look at a news,it's Wings Around the Globe Rally qualifying game.She read it more and more than,she can joined it,with her planes !

  "I want to go!I needed to it!"said Addis,she was so excited about it, she can thinking of when she become a racing player.

  "Addis, isn't be a …little danger?"Mayday look at this news,he was so worry,to be Addis's guardian.

  "But Mayday, to be a racing player is my dream. "

  "I know, just worry."

  "Don't worry, Mayday.I and Dotti were take care of her!"said Chug.

  ………………………………………………………

  Later,after the work,Addis were train herself about the race.And then,she let her plane get some problems,let Dottie the mechanic angry. But Dotti doesn't want to stop Addis's dream, she just worry about her,she just hope Addis can be safe.

  Night,Addis Crophopper home

  When Addis get her job,have some bank deposit,she get a house behind Mayday's fire department and Fill n' Fly,next to Leadbottom's workstation.

  Addis and Chug are watching TV and get some snacks.

  "I need to say,Addis. "say Chug "Your a great pilot,but I think you need a good trainer."

  "But where can find a trainer to teach me?"

  "Like Skipper Riley,he live behind the airport. My friend Sparky say he is a Jolly Wrenches,it's a very very great fighter Squadron can join it."

  "I'm not driving the fighter aircraft,and he have 50 years didn't flying."

  "I know, but he have a lot of experience. Not like us,we need to read the book.He's differen like us he have a lot of experience, he can teach you."said Chug,sometimes, he just like a big boy in town,but sometimes, he is a good big brother for Addis.

  And than,them saw a TV show about ten years  BIG accidents, Addis thrn off her TV, she doesn't understand why she and Chug like to watching the TV show like this.

  ………………………………………………………

  Night,Skipper Riley's home

  When Addis turn on the belly, the door are open. It's Skipper Riley and his assistant Sparky.

  "Hello…,Captain Riley"

  "Say!"

  "I want to go to the Wings Around the Globe Rally,I hope you can training me."

  When Addis say that,Skipper close the door. Addis turn on the belly again.

  "I hope I can show the world, to show anyone can to be anyone who wants to be!"

  But,Skipper close the door again,because not he think Addis's dream was so indulge in fantasy,it's his daughter, Addis's mother.

  "Like mother,like daughter. "

  ………………………………………………………

  Racing day

  Chug drive his fuel truck,took Addis and Dotti to the racing place,and Addis's plane.

  "I still don't understand why I come with you two!"said Dottie, and jump into the grown.

  "Come on,Dottie, sister, just a qualifying game."

  "OK,ok. "

  "Ha!Girls, see?A lot of racing plane over there!We always watch this on TV!"Chug was so excited, and make a lot of photos of racing planes.

  Addis look at the planes, she is a pilot,she can know how great for those planes.She look at her plane, it's a agricultural aircraft. She love her plane, but sometimes she think she make a wrong dream.

  "Ha,Addis?What happened?"

  "Nothing, Dottie. Look,a lot of pretty places. "

  Dotti look at her best friend, she and Chug love Addis like them little sister. She come to there,just because Mayday want her to take care of Addis and Chug.

  "Addis……."