〜第2章〜

Broken.

A Various One Piece x Venom Reader story. 

By Bubbles 4213

Chapter 2:

Logue town! Luffy encounter and cancer pants!

Author: Age doesn't matter in the once piece world, but to make everyone feel better, the upper pirates/ marines like shanks, Mihawk, smoker, crocodile and all those dudes are like mid-late twenties. Anyways let's start the second chapter!

Author: さあ行こう!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly, this town was completely quiet. 

 Well, too quiet for your liking. 

Of course, you've only heard it being super loud on your couch watching this show, but now that your actually in the One-Piece world, it's a lot quieter than you can imagine. 

I mean, sometimes you had to cover your ears from mean pirates yelling right next to you. 

But other than that, you don't need hearing aids hopefully by the end of the trip. 

Especially when your ears are sensitive ever since venom came into your life. The littlest noises, like a car horn honking, or even the littlest squeak, the dipshit can here, and it hurts his and your ears. 

And let me tell you, every time that happens, it's no kittens nor rainbows. 

3 times a week you have to go to the doctors, and your pretty sure they are annoyed with you by now. 

That, and 

Oh right! 

I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but you are 18, and venom came to you when you were fifteen years old. 

Crazy right?

Well, first of all, your father was a drunky. Hitting you, bullying you, scaring you, doing everything in his power to make your life a living hell. 

Your emotions cause of this goes all over the place, but you mostly are known as emotionless and silent. 

The best next thing you could do to open yourself is using 'fake' emotions. 

Like that act you pulled when you got here, was all fake, just in case if anything or anyone might be targeting you from the mist. 

Your world is full of dangerous people, and the mist...adds a whole other level of enemies to your battle. 

But it also depends on where the mist teleported you, it could be the tundra, desert, heck, it could be in space-

Wait, the space one doesn't sound right, you're in the sky. But also, the tundra one too, it's a little warm to be freaking cold. 

Anyways, back to what I was saying, this place is pretty nice for a probable dangerous, and high risk of death place. 

Did you know it was a town?

Many people were shopping for goods before entering the grand line. 

While mothers and families eat dinner and talk about problems of the world. 

The biggest to tiniest shops were filled to the brim, some closing down due to being sold out extremely early. 

It amazed you that it was busier than shops in Y/c, (Your city.) and that's saying something with number of hours you have to patrol there.