第7章

Broken.

A Various One Piece x Venom reader.

By bubbles 4213.

Chapter 7

Sukuna, the demon king VS the marine captain smoker!!

Author: Venom won't be in this chapter, since his energy focused on bringing sukuna here. So he's healing and regaining energy. You can still fight, but he just won't be there to give directions, or turn into Venom. 

Author: alright, let's get back to the chapter. 

.......

........

"Know your place.....fool." -Sukuna Royumen 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tashigi...who is that...?" Tha marines didn't attack. But instead, stood there with jaws wide and shocked faces. Nervous sweat dripped down the black-ette, who was looking towards Sukuna, still cloaking the life out of Buggy, who was struggling to get the kings strong grip off. 

"I-I don't know sir..." She spoke, one of the other marines looking towards them. "H-He's choking him, sir!" Growling with annoyance, smokers' eyes glared towards the king. Who had a sadistic smile to his face?

While the pink-ette saw buggies wide eyes, and life being thrown away, the pink-ette leaned closer to him, but somewhat confused with his sudden change of behavior.  "What's the matter...? You were all talk a second ago buddy! Where'd it all go...?" The more he talked, the more the citizens eyes widened towards him. No one knew who this tattooed man was, while his deep voice sends shivers down his spine. 

Zoro and Sanji couldn't help but smirk, knowing that this was the plan you were talking about. Sighing, Sukuna glared to the crowd, then back to him. "It's annoying...the brat who brought me here said not to kill you.... I was looking forwards to tasting some new blood while I was free." 

Wait a minute....

What did he say...?!

"B-BLOOOD?!" The marine's eyes widened again, with fear, as Tashigi's hand began to shake, while some of the soldiers began to speak "I-Is h-he some type o-of c-cannibal?!" "H-He must be a really b-big threat!! Smoker! W-What do we-smoker?!" Their eyes saw their commander staring, taking a cigar out of his mouth while ignoring their fearful words. Many thoughts ran into his head, while his ears continued to listen carefully to the man choking the pirate. 

"Ah...well..." Throwing buggy to the ground, the blue-ette finally got air, as he let out a heavy gasp. "You're a waist of my time...." Turning, ignoring the breathing pirate, his foot slammed into the block Luffy was under, causing it to instantly break. 

Eyed widened, Luffy looked up to Sukuna, who then gave the boy a smirk. "Smiling on the execution platform...? You have spunk kid..." Seeing his hand lent towards the pirate, Luffy accepted, while the curse helped him up. "Who are you...? Why did you save me...?" Luffy asked, not caring if the curse complimented him. Sighing, all the King could do was point in your direction, Luffy's eyes following, to meet your smirking, cocky gaze. Face brightened, he smiled, as he was about to thank you, until...."YOU BASTARD!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" Yelled buggy, who instantly zoomed behind him, his devil fruit power about to attack the curse.