第6章

B.R.O.K.E.N.

Bubbles 4213 

A Various One Piece x Venom reader

(A mysterious cross over!)

Chapter 6:

LUFFY! THE MAN WHO SMILE'S ON THE EXECUTION PLATFORM, PART TWO!  A NEW PLAYER INTERS THE BATTLE FIELD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, your trip away from the marines and pirated was going pretty well. 

 Glad to have found the back way, it kept you safe from getting arrested, or having Venom eat more people. Just thinking of the screaming pain and bones cracking of the victims makes you ill,  a little throw-up entering your mouth. 

But, doing the process is quite tiring also, having to fight them and chase them around isn't easy. 

Basically drains your energy away.

And you need all the energy you can get. 

Speaking of which, all of this running and sneaking is making you tired. 

 Dark clouds of the on-coming storm now fully covered the city, wild winds now picking up, as your hair was moving, like a computer glitch on a Video game. 

Pretty sure when you find your way out of here, or get home, you are definitely taking a shower. 

The skin of your feet splashed into a puddle below, while the cold, nippy air sended goosebumps and shivers down your body. Trying your best to hurry, all your mind could think right now is if this was the best plan. 

I mean, when Venom told you the person he was going to sumon, your heart basically dropped. 

Gulping and feeling out of breath, you suddenly stopped in your tracks, rain-drops starting to hit the floor. "Damnit..." 

Zoro nor Sanji was to be seen, as they are like little bugs, and the building's are like the giant grass blades. But buggy, and the marines were the spiders, the prey waiting to strike. Which means, your the bigger predator.

The tarantula.  

Huffing and puffing, your hands are on your knee-caps, you catching your breath. Venom popped out of your back again, as his slimy form got in front of you

"Why the hell are you tired? We were running for only 40 minutes." 

Growling, your body stood up. "I've never ran this much since gym, which was five years ago.." You heard him growl. "You failed gym-class brat." Smiling, your arms crossed. 

"Actually I didn't even participate in gym class!" "And your proud of it?" You smiled more"Exactly and I'm owning my past...anyways..instead of talking about how fat I am, can we get back to the topic at hand?"

"I still sense luffy is still on the platform-damn, clown face is still talking. Annoying bastard. We still have time to find the Moss-head and Curly brows, Get to them, then i can bring our little bastard guest here." Nodding, you looked ahead of the path, seeing some marines run passed at the end. 

Glancing up, your eyes looked to see another way around them as you didn't feel like fighting just yet. 

Boxes...

Windows...

Dog shit...

BINGO!

Seeing a stair case on the other window, you smirked. "Venom, how about a little detore?"Seeming to like that answer, he smirked to you. "Gladly, but your clumsy ass better hold on." Your head tilted with confusion. "Hold on to what-" Before you could finish, Venom suddenly went off of you body, an uncomfortable feeling going onto your back as you cringed with slight pain.