第3章

Broken 

A One Piece x Venom Reader Fanfic.

By Bubbles 4213

Chapter 3

"Marine chase, Saving Luffy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you, running is not easy. 

Especially trying to escape thousands of marine soldiers, who are now Chasing you, and the future pirate king around the whole fucking town. 

We could see both of your feet slamming to the ground, moving side to side as you both tried not to get shot. 

'Jump.'

Seeing you go to the air, you grabbed luffy again, raining bullets soon bolting under you like a gigantic storm. 

It was too loud for your liking too, as a small, unnoticeable cringe appeared onto your face. 

'Jesus! The hell are they trying to do Murder us before arresting?! If I was them, I'd set a trap and then eat the bodies-'

'Stop.'

'It's not my fault I'm fucking hungry! And Really, your brother? This dumb rubber brat looks nothing like you!'

'Says the slime who just ate my pancreas! Now I have to carry this idiot, while running from the marines as my stomach is about to explode-'

Your body sharply turned left, of course you weren't paying attention behind you as Venom made a shield, blocking the hurricane of bullets zooming towards you. 

"HAHAHA THIS IS FUN!" Luffy spoke up, his usual bright smile was plastered onto his face, while the bullets never penitraited his skin, instead they just fired back, shooting some marines down who then had bloody holes in their heads. 

'Thank you for being bullet proof brat, the hell kind of rubber is this kid made out of-duck.'

Looking in front of you, you and luffy were about to run into a sign, as you quickly dipped down, barely avoiding the wood black. 

Your hand forced luffy's head down, helping him not get his head chopped off by some more signs. 

Grumbling, your stomach wasn't having this much movement, as the pain and the feeling of vomit has gotten worse. "W-What is this detore?" 

'Beats me, you picked it.'

"The hell I did! Your the direction man, I'm trying my best not to get us-GAH, killed!" You snapped, Knocking back an oncoming marine, who flew way back while knocking down some of his Co-workers. 

"CARL!" One of them yelled, soon slamming his hat onto the floor as they almost had you. 

"BE LESS RECKLESS AND FOCUS ON THE DAMN APONANT!"

"S-Sorry Sir!"

Luffy laughed again. "HAHAH THEIR FUNNY! HAHAH-"

"SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION!" You snapped, slamming his head again causing the captain to let out a little whine. "What was that for Y/n-san-GWAHH!" Jumping, his legs did the splits as his private part barely avoided a metal pole, luffy's face turning concerned as he easily landed back down. 

 Man that was close-AHH!" He moved to the side, Avoiding some Knives hitting his face. 

'For fuck sakes, this guy is more dumb than your failing grades.'