第8章

Broken. 

A Various One Piece x Venom reader

By bubbles 4213. 

Chapter 8

Tashigi VS Y/n! Who will win? Part one.

Author: Ok, for one thing, I just want to point the thing I dislike most about the one-piece women design is that there is no THIC women. Like I don't see a 230 plus women fighting smoker, or Tashigi! It's always the skinny ones!

Author: Especially on fitness adds, you don't see thick women like us going on the treadmill! It's skinny people! (No hate for skinny women. All women are goddesses.) But still, i would like to see on a one piece episode a thick woman, instead of Name and Robin being like brook, a skeleton. 

And their waist! Holy heck, it can snap at any moment!

*Sigh* I shouldn't judge, all women are beautiful, but I wish the thicker women, like us  plus size will be able to shine in One Piece...just once....

BUT! I also want to say, that during each country Luffy and his crew go to, each country is only going to have four chapters each. Because there's so many episodes, and I want her to meet everyone, especially the time skip people, some Yonko's, and marines, so there's going to be sometimes where the reader will do a quick teleport to past era, or future era. So, since this is the second to last chapter of Loguetown, it's going to be long. Also, Dragon won't be in this. 

I'm sorry I took so long with publishing this. I have now got a new job, and Mid-terms are coming up really soon. 

So you probable see a lot of publishing this weekend. 

Anyways, let us begin the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L

Lo

Log

Logu

Logue

Logue T

Logue To

Logue Tow

Logue Town. 

S

Se

Seas

Seaso

Season

Season O

Season On

Season One

E

Ep

Epi

Epis

Episo

Episod

Episode 40

"Wait...don't tell me all that cocky attitude you had went away...? Didn't you say you were going to kill me...?" 

Oh, how the tables have gone wacko...Remember how Smoker was in front of Sukuna, and Sukuna was being all cocky and telling everyone's powers, especially yours? Well, it caused all of the fight to go to shit, as he was now kneeling in front of smoker who watched him bleed out to death. 

And why was Sukuna bleeding to death? Well! a giant gash from Tashigi's sword was implanted to his side and has cut some walls that doesn't look good for him. Not that he's week, or anything, but he now just flipping realized that some of his powers back in his world, don't work in this world.