第4章

B.R.O.K.E.N

Book One of the Venom Series.

Bubbles 4213.

A Various One Piece x Venom Reader.

Chapter 4.

SPICEY RAMEN! Zoro Meeting and the female marine Tashigi!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'B....at!'

........

.......

......

'Oi....hear me?!'

.......

.......

'mmmmhm....what?'

'Don't.....me....owe.....and Chocolate....rubber bastard.....be grateful ya.....die!'

'Venom....your dreaming again...let me sleep......"

'IDIOT........SLEEP....ME!! WAKE.....UP......STRAW IDIOT FUCKED......NOW MARINES.........WE NEED TO LEAVE......NOW!'

'mmmmm, don't wanna-'

'WAKE THE FUCK UP!'

"AACK!!" Feeling a hard slap to your face, your body fell off onto the hard floor with a very loud BANG!!! making the whole floor to shake.

"OH! She's awake!! DAD!" A rather familiar voice spoke, you groaning with the sudden pain while trying to get up.

"A warning next time...?" You growled, your elbows trying to lift your body up from the floor.

'I fucking tried! But your lazy ass is the deepest sleeper any vessel I had before!'

"I'm sorry, but I want the one who ate my pancreas..."

"And I'm sorry that I wasn't the one who took so damn long to get past cancer sticks and tended to get shot every damn second by being chased!"

Your head tilted. "We were chased?"

He growled. "How the fuck could you not remember? It happened 4 hours ago brat!"

Rubbing your temples, you sighed due to the sudden headache kicking your brain right now, you unable to think correctly at the moment.

Getting back up to your feet, your but plopped back onto the strange unuasual bed, your eyes looking around the unfamiliar yet tiny wooden room.

"Where are we?"

"Long story short, ya weak ass passed out on rubber brats shoulder, he was carrying you inappropriately, so I stopped him and carried your ass here-"

"I doubt that's what happened, do you want your chocolate permissions to be taken away?"

"......Ugh, fine! He carried you, but he was going to damn slow so I may have pushed the rubber brat a bit to the point he gut a rather large cut onto his stomach-"