第5章

Author: ^^ I CAN'T HE'S TOO ADORABLE!! 😭😭 Also, venom won't be a part of the first half of this chapter, since I want to get the story going, Venom is just going to take a little nap. Hope you don't mind! Also, this is going to be a long chapter! So be warned! :)

Author: This chapter is edited, just to let everyone know.

____________________________________________________________

B.R.O.K.E.N

One Piece x Reader story.

By Bubbles 4213

Chapter 5.

"Buggy! Wound checkup an Execution platform...again!"

_______________________________________________________

"OUCH! Damnit could you wrap it any harder moss head?!"

After what seemed like forever, with Zoro carrying you, and your leg bleeding out again, he brought you finally somewhere safe. Away from the marines suddenly going around, and to safely wrap your wound.

Though, waking you up wasn't very easy. You were just as tired as him and mean when your sleep was interrupted. Pissed him off, because he now had 3 or 4 fresh red bumps onto his head which all were aching with pain.

It's kind of maid him laugh though, because you were just as stubborn as someone you remind him of. I mean, both of your sense of humors is the same, fighting styles, and also your personality. He can basically see her through you, and it scared him shitless.

But the real question to him is. Why did he help you? Why take his precious time, he doesn't want to waist, and help a girl he only just met?

Was it your beautiful looks?

No.

Was it...your smile?

Same thing as looks.

OHH! I KNOW PERSONALITY!

No. Stop guessing Author.

.... It's power, isn't it-

I SAID STOP GUESSING!

Anyways.

The real answer is he really doesn't know.

What a boring answer!

Don't you have a chapter to write?

....I better go- *I leave and enjoy the story everyone! *

Finally, now back to what we were saying.

Zoro really didn't know why he saved you, but something about you, and only you intrigued him. I mean, you took down 3 pirate men in seconds, with all in a bullet wound onto your leg. He could say your clumsy, which you are.

Never in his life he saw someone, who can walk a step without falling.

Pathetic.

I mean, he gets lost though-

True, but at least he gets back at the end.

Don't judge them! I'm clumsy at sometimes-

Hints all the grammar mistakes in this story...

Meanie 😡

*Sigh. * Let's just continue the story....

So, after all of walking and getting you to the destination, you two were there.