Catorce

I woke up cuddled next to Oscar. One arm under me and the other holding me close to him. I reached over and checked my phone.

Lots of texts from Imani and Thalia and one missed call from Eric.

"Howd he get my number?" I mumbled under my breath.

It was almost one in the afternoon and I already decided to miss work and school today so I put my phone down and rolled over into Oscars chest.

He was so warm.

He grunted and put his other arm around me, holding me closer to his chest. I smiled and laid my head on his chest, falling back to sleep.

When I woke up again Oscar was gone. I sat up and pulled the cover to my bare chest.

I smelled food and decided it was a good idea to get up and see what was going on.

I pulled my clothes back on and put my hair back up. I shuffled out of my room and into the kitchen.

I saw Oscar standing at the stove, a cigarette in his mouth.

"What are you doing" I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my cheek on the side of his body.

"What does it look like I'm doing." He looked down at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok smarty pants." I let go of him and began to walk off. He grabbed my arm and took the cigarette out of his mouth.

I looked up at him "what?" He smirked at me, his dimple popping out. I smiled at him and tried not to blush "why are you looking at me like that?" He pulled me back into him and kissed me softly.

I pulled away slightly and looked up at him "After we eat." He sighed and let me go.

"Whatever you say mamas." I sat on the counter and watched him very intently.

I almost wanted to..

"What were you going to tell me last night?" He glanced at me over his shoulder. "Oscar?"

"Remember when I told you they were still in your house last night when we pulled up."

"Mhm.." 

"They probably would've killed you if you had gone into your house. When we went inside they weren't in there but we think that's because they already know we were there. They waited outside for you to be alone. They ran off before Toro and I could see them clearly but they most likely wouldve hurt you."

I sat there thinking about what Oscar said and anything else that could have possibly happened if I didn't pay attention. If I didn't realize that I locked my door before I left or I thought nothing of it or I decided to go in despite the mess.

"You ok mamas?" I looked up and saw Oscar staring at me.

I nodded slowly and looked down.

"Dont think about it too much B." He put his arms around me and I held onto his arms. "You're ok. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you. Even if I couldn't get to you do you know how many people are always looking out for you?"

I nodded and held onto him tighter. I took in his scent and his warmth. I listened to his heartbeat and his breathing patterns. I was falling in love with this man.

"You're pretty comforting for a bald guy called spooky." He laughed at me and I smiled at him.

"vamos a comer, listillo." I giggled at him and hopped off the counter.

"Mm smells edible." He shook his head at me and I put together my plate.

I know he can cook i just like teasing him about it.

...

"Fuck." He held onto my waist and I gripped the back of his seat tighter.

"Bianca.." he kissed and licked up and down my neck. I could feel everything. Every inch of him.

"Wait I'm gonna cum, stop." I bit into his shoulder and I felt his movements change as he slowed down. He groaned in my ear and his shoulders fell.

I leaned back on the steering wheel, honking the horn making me jump.

"Tell everybody huh." He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

I caught my breath and got back into my seat.

"You really couldn't wait?" He looked at me as he zipped his pants back up.

"I told you not to put that dress on. What'd you think was gonna happen?" He tucked my hair behind my ear before leaning over and pecking my lips.

"Come on, Imani is waiting for you." He got out of the car and walked over and opened the door for me.

He walked behind me and I could feel him staring right at me.

"Hermosa!" Imani jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

"You scared me mani." I smiled at her as she let me go. "You're always so excited to see me."

"Of course, you're like the best person." She smiled as she fixed her hair behind her ears.

"Hey Bianca." A solid voice that always makes my stomach turn.

"Hi Eric." I looked up to see Eric walk from seemingly out of nowhere. "What are you doing here?"

He pouted playfully "You're always so unwelcoming." I ignored his attempt at joking with me.

"Imani invited me." I looked at Imani who was talking about something with Oscar. She looked serious.

I felt a hand on my waist that made me jump.

"Still the same." My face scrunched up and I felt my whole body get hot. I slapped his hand away and looked up at him.

"You never touch me. Ever." He put his hands up in surrender and smiled at me.

"That actually hurt. So much different from last time." My body felt contaminated. Like I soaked myself in acid. I felt so gross.

I turned around and walked out of the door.

"Bianca!" I heard Imani shout but I wasn't going back in there as long as he was there.

Never.