01-05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 1:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 1:
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Susu, Susu..."

Following the pain in the people, Tang Su frowned subconsciously, and his confused consciousness slowly woke up.

"Hey, wake up, wake up." The woman's joyous voice sounded in her ears.

"Well, people wake up and they're all right."

"Young Master Yan is so pitiful, even the funeral was disturbed by her."

"The Tang family is always making jokes..."

Some messy discussions also came.

"Fortunately, my daughter is fine, otherwise our Tang family will never end with you."

At this moment, the woman stood not far away, and the girl with tears in her eyes scolded sharply, and smoothly shut the other people. Afterwards, seeing her daughter opened her eyes in confusion, she quickly helped him up, "Susu, are you okay?"

"I......"

Tang Su looked at the woman who was wearing a black but still graceful and gorgeous, blurted out, "My head hurts a bit."

She held her head, a sharp pain, and then continued to accept the information from inside.

After a while, Tang Su realized that when he woke up, he actually...went into the book!

And, unfortunately, she became the arrogant and vicious female matchmaker of the same name! When reading a book last night, she even complained about the female partner.

In order to highlight the heroine's virtues of kindness, beauty, intelligence, and strength, the heroine is simply vicious and arrogant and brainless. It is a stepping stone for the encounter and love of the heroine.

Going crazy!

"You just banged your head, and of course it hurts. Fortunately, you woke up and really scared mom to death."

The woman touched Tang Su's head, and then looked at the girl over there with a harsh tone, "What are you still standing for, why don't you come over and apologize to my daughter? Don't look at what kind of identity you are, how dare you? Do it to our family!"

The girl's eyes were full of tears, her pink lips were bitten and she lost her blood color, and there were obvious red finger marks on one side of her face. She looked very pitiful.

Xie Feinan on the side looked down and said to defend, "Mrs. Tang, it was obviously Miss Tang who hit people first. Song Xinyan was just self-defense, so she missed Miss Tang and knocked her down. You can't blame her. This is Jing Yang's funeral, and Miss Tang is still messing around here, which is simply too much." He brought the people. At the funeral of a friend, he could not let Song Xinyan be bullied by Tang Su again.

"Even you are partial to this wave hoof, right?" The woman was Fang Qing, Tang Su's mother, she was so angry that she pointed at Xie Fei and wanted to curse.

"Mrs. Tang, I am Jing Yang's good friend. Song Xinyan is Jing Yang's ex-girlfriend. Today I just brought her to worship Jing Yang. It's obviously to make the daughter arrogant, not only insulting people, but also hands-on, present. Everyone can testify, and if the Tang family must be held accountable, my Xie family will also accompany him." Xie Feinan stood in front of Song Xinyan, facing Shang Shang Qing with a compelling momentum.

Song Xinyan lowered her head and was weeping in humiliation. Her fingers were white because she pinched the corners of her clothes tightly. The Tang family deceived people too much. Isn't she poor? She deserves to be scolded by Tang Su in front of them. , Are you hit by Tang Su?